Luigi Posted September 26, 2021 Posted September 26, 2021 (edited) Fr. Laurence Lew, a Dominican priest of the English province and the order's worldwide Promoter General of the Rosary, has published a book on praying the rosary with artistic images of the mysteries. I haven't seen it personally, so I don't can't give it a positive or negative review, but I thought some of the Phamily might be interested. Here's a link: https://www.ctsbooks.org/product/mysteries-made-visible/?fbclid=IwAR0JTgGEbI-8lWLfZPacFRpaqnWodXsJdQSwkYbKoOWoqj2DnpHpxIEwFOY Edited September 26, 2021 by Luigi
Ash Wednesday Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 Catholic Truth Society usually has pretty good material so it looks promising
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now