rachael Posted October 19, 2021 Posted October 19, 2021 (edited) you crusty Edited October 19, 2021 by rachael
MIKolbe Posted November 15, 2021 Posted November 15, 2021 19 hours ago, rachael said: I usually cause this reaction in people who know me....
MIKolbe Posted November 17, 2021 Posted November 17, 2021 you really need to look in the mirror when you ask questions like that, vieja.
rachael Posted November 17, 2021 Author Posted November 17, 2021 I've been told I look quite young ty
rachael Posted November 18, 2021 Author Posted November 18, 2021 That's what my uber driver told me this morning.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now