Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Looking for Charitable Organizations


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

My name is Adrien I'm from France, I started to believe in the beginning of this year and now I'm trying to humbly learn and amend myself with the help of our Lord.

I'm looking to donate to some charitable organizations that share (or at least are not in contradiction) with Catholic or pro-life values, if you of know such charitable organizations (Asians or Africans would be great) please let me know, thank you and God bless you and yours.

dominicansoul
Posted

Praise be Jesus Christ!  This is great news!  I will pray for your continued conversion...

 

I personally like Food for the Poor, as far as I know they are in several countries:   https://www.foodforthepoor.org/  I like them because a high percentage of donations go directly to the poor, and not into administration.  They are getting ready for the Christmas gifting, where you can purchase livestock for a poor family, or help villages build a water well for fresh water.  There are even chances to help BUILD HOMES for those living in shanty shacks.    

Posted

Thank you very much I will check them out! May God bless you and yours

Posted

I think Unbound is a cool organization worth checking out.

Posted

Thank you I will check them out too! May God bless you and yours

Posted
On 10/26/2021 at 4:22 PM, adrien2222 said:

Hi,

My name is Adrien I'm from France, I started to believe in the beginning of this year and now I'm trying to humbly learn and amend myself with the help of our Lord.

I'm looking to donate to some charitable organizations that share (or at least are not in contradiction) with Catholic or pro-life values, if you of know such charitable organizations (Asians or Africans would be great) please let me know, thank you and God bless you and yours.

 

https://aidtochurch.org/

They donate the funds to Asia/Africa etc...

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...