An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Gloria Polo near death experience has me considering Roman Catholicism again....

tate4242

I haven't officially joined a church since 1991 but the NDE of Ms. Gloria Polo has me thinking about Roman Catholicism again.......

but I am also rather close to Judaism and I am a huge fan of near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava....

I believe that most of us Christians tend to misunderstand the off the scale sense of humour of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus... Jesus is telling us things that could so easily produce wars but....... Jesus wants us to rise above the mentality that produces war...... and love one another and our Creator.....

I have a theory that Roman Catholic officials should discuss with Latter day Saints as well as with Israeli officials.....  perhaps with officials from Brigham Young University campus in Jerusalem......

http://greendesertstoreducecarbon.blogspot.com

Thank you for your prayers.... you were praying for me weren't you?

I posted a message on several groups today that could easily assist several Roman Catholics to return to the religion of their youth and..... this could also help many Protestants to realize that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus does indeed have a Cyrus style treaty between Himself and the Roman Catholic Church. Your prayers about this leading several sinners back to genuine repentace will be greatly appreciated... I am beginning to listen to this for the second time today......

The near death experience of Dr. Gloria Polo is easy to misunderstand because it points the listener to only one church whereas in fact Messiah Yeshua - Jesus will work with us no matter what church or synagogue that we decide to join, but..... this account could help to turn America and the world back to our Creator.

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is the ultimate Cyrus predicted in Isaiah chapters forty two to forty six..... and Jesus works with all groups that sincerely attempt to please our Creator and begin to change our lives away from evil. Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has a Cyrus treaty or Covenant with Roman Catholics, Jews, Protestants and with all people who truly want to be ethical and do better today than we did yesterday.

"Thoughts about Lourdes"
http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/thoughts-about-lourdes.593321/#post-1073067324

My wife could be termed Charismatic Catholic.....

I first wrote to her through a Christian dating website on August 8, 2000 and she was somehow told to fast and pray for me for thirty five days.  For three days per week for four weeks only fruit juice... and then for the fifth week seven days in a row only fruit juice and Jesus woke her up each morning and got her to pray for me.  I was three thousand miles north, north east of her basking in the most astonishing Shalom / peace of mind that I had experienced in a decade.  From 1990 to 2000 had been a rather tough time in my life spiritually.  

It costs about $850 a year for Phatmass.com to survive–and we barely make it. If you’d like to help keep the Phorum alive, please consider a monthly gift.

I have a prediction for you.....

you will not have any financial problems by 2022.... the whole formula is about to change!

• 2 weeks later...

Near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai made a lot of friends in Italy when he did a series of lectures there.  His connections in The Vatican set up something huge in my opinion.......

Near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai ....
"new testament prophets speak and it's conditional based on mixing it with faith because it's faith that pleases God, so you have to obey the word which means you've got to create, you got to take what came from the other realm through the mouth of a prophet that is ex nihilo, something from nothing, and then you've got to use that word in this realm to form it, I kid you not, It's through the human spirit through faith that your prophecy comes to pass, you see because you get to this place where you're waiting for the word to come and the words are waiting for you to come, So if you're supposed to start a business or a school or whatever you're supposed to do, you need to do it as God tells you to and God will give you the provision for that vision but it's about to go through the roof, so when the economy goes straight up like a rocket are you ready for that or were you waiting for the red dragon to take over? What if the red dragon doesn't take over?

This is all after the 1:02:50 mark in this video.....

I think that near death experience accounts are helping to fulfill the promise that in the latter days we would understand the wrath and the plan of God perfectly.  

The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.(Jeremiah 23:20

The Torch and The Sword by Rick Joyner reminds me greatly of your Roman Catholic doctrine of Purgatory.

Have any of you ever read this book?

Do you see why I would be reminded of the doctrine of Purgatory by this book?

Technically he was in a visionary dream... but it reminds me of what Dante saw on so many levels.  

https://vimeopro.com/vfndc/final-quest-the-call-the-harvest/video/414468745

★★★ THE TORCH AND THE SWORD ★★★ —BY RICK JOYNER & MORNINGSTAR PUBLICATIONS— {NARRATED}

• 1 year later...

Near death experience accounts sure do seem to prove that there is a lot of truth in the general idea of Purgatory which is the dead learning and coming to repentance in the afterlife.  

www.near-death.com/

On 11/13/2021 at 11:53 AM, tate4242 said:

I haven't officially joined a church since 1991 but the NDE of Ms. Gloria Polo has me thinking about Roman Catholicism again.......

but I am also rather close to Judaism and I am a huge fan of near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava....

I believe that most of us Christians tend to misunderstand the off the scale sense of humour of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus... Jesus is telling us things that could so easily produce wars but....... Jesus wants us to rise above the mentality that produces war...... and love one another and our Creator.....

I have a theory that Roman Catholic officials should discuss with Latter day Saints as well as with Israeli officials.....  perhaps with officials from Brigham Young University campus in Jerusalem......

http://greendesertstoreducecarbon.blogspot.com

Have you heard of the book. The Warning by Christine Watkins. It has real stories of people who were shown their soul, the way God sees it.

Edited by savvy