An Old School Catholic Message Board

An alternative universe 1939, Dr. Moses Coady and turning nuns and priests into actors

Dennis Tate

I actually wrote something back in 2012 that has the potential to launch many nuns and priests into a secondary career as an actor playing the role of a nun or priest back in 1939.

........Canada's Worst Politician, the film series concept?!
November 29, 2012 at 8:14am

I live about one hundred miles from an area of the world that I strongly suspect is in the position of the proverbial "canary in a coal mine" as far as the danger of rising ocean levels is concerned.

In my part of Nova Scotia, the difference between high tide and low tide will be as little as one meter but in parts of the Bay of Fundy the difference can be between 52 to 56 feet. The Bay of Fundy has a funneling effect on tidal waters.

There are 143,000 acres of productive farmland in that area that have been taken back from the ocean by dikes. I am worried that if ocean levels rose by as little as thirty centimeters that part of the Bay of Fundy could be hit by high tides that could perhaps be close to five meters higher than normal.

I am willing to go all out and make a fool of myself on a totally voluntary basis to attempt to soothe my conscience that I tried my best to do what needs to be done at this time to set in motion a series of events that could actually prevent ocean levels from rising at all?!?!

You can see one of my films that I will give you legal rights to use for one dollar if you will follow down in the comments in this note....and I will sure try to do more for you if you are willing and able to do something with this film concept.
Basically the concept for the film series that I have in mind involves a major star, such as Jim Carrey, playing the role of my grandfather, George Malloy. Johnny Galecki, (Leonard on Big Bang Theory), would be ideal to play the role of my Uncle William Malloy who was killed in Italy on January 2, 1945.

The film takes place in 1938 and 1939 and postulates an entirely different ending to the M. S. St. Louis saga that, as you can guess alters the future so that Uncle Bill not only is not killed in Italy but the holocaust is prevented from occurring.

I love the idea of 28 BILLION George Malloy/Jim Carrey Dollars being printed up, that work much like www.CalgaryDollars.ca except that they are in a sense props in a series of films designed to inspire several companies and nations to get working on a plan to turn deserts green, combat malnutrition worldwide, stabilize the climate all at the same time that we stimulate organized barter and create some jobs in the Nova Scotia, Montreal, USA and Israeli film market!Proposal for the creation of a Quebec provincial currency unit to save coastal communities from threat of rising ocean levels.

16 hours ago, rachael said:

It's always Canada's fault.

If Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has a huge calling in mind for us Canadians ....

then we don't want to accomplish only a small percentage of His plans for us.  

6 hours ago, rachael said:

oh.

The very gifted Dr. Cindy Jacobs was shown that eventually the Canadian dollar would go to par value with the USA dollar.  I think that Canada is involved in whatever all is meant by Isaiah chapter forty five.  

4 hours ago, rachael said:

That's some wig she's got there 

Some people think that I'm wearing a toupe....

but I'm not... so that is a matter far, far, far above my own Security Clearance Level with Jesus!

Anywway.... Jesus is doing something unusual over these past two years.... Jesus is moving a huge number of people from Ontario to here in Nova Scotia and part of the reason is because people from the Canadian province of Ontario would tend to be more willing to take the statement by Dr. Moses Coady, "You can do it" and run with that idea like a football!

https://coady.stfx.ca/collection/the-people/leaders-of-the-antigonish-movement/rt-rev-dr-moses-m-coady-1882-1959/

When you stop pioneering, you die. ~ MM Coady

Moses Coady was born in the Margaree Valley, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, on January 3, 1882, a double first cousin and protégé of Rev. Jimmy Tompkins. He described his early education as “somewhat spotty” and sporadic due to farm chores and a crowded home, but his curiosity blossomed in later youth. He was noted to have said that at the age of twelve he was doing the work of a man. Determination and a strong work ethic formed the core of his personality at a young age. From 1900-1901 he attended the provincial normal college in Truro and acted as principal of the Margaree Forks High School from 1901-1903. In late 1903, Coady registered at St. Francis Xavier University [St.F.X.] in Antigonish, Nova Scotia and excelled in its Bachelor of Arts program. In 1905, he graduated and answered the call to the priesthood. Bishop John Cameron chose him, as well as Hugh John MacDonald, to study at Rome’s prestigious Urban College of the Propaganda Fide. Here he completed both a Doctorate in Divinity (D.D.) and a Doctorate in Philosophy (Ph.D.) and was ordained priest in 1910. Upon his return, Coady was appointed to St.F.X where he taught in the high school and the university. In 1914, Bishop James Morrison sent him to the Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. for graduate studies in education. A year later he returned with an M.A. and took up new duties as principal of the St.F.X. High School (1916-1925) and professor of education (1916-1928).

19 minutes ago, rachael said:

:like2:

In my opinion this verse.....

"Amen I say to you, there hath not risen among them that are born of women a greater than John the Baptist: yet he that is the lesser in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he." (Matthew 11:11)

.. .is applicable to the ministry of Dr. Moses Coady and Dr. Jimmy Thompkins.  In a way... .they were like  a modern John the Baptist / Elijah in terms of economics...... and the Jewish and Christian scriptures tell us more about economics than we tend to imagine at first.

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11)

Ecclesiastes 10:19
"A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. "

On 11/19/2021 at 8:18 PM, rachael said:

It's always Canada's fault.

Everything that I write is somewhat flawed... .I write a lot and "in the multitude of words there lacks not sin" but...... I have noticed that it takes Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and / or The Holy Spirit five or ten or more years to begin to show me the errors in what I write!

It is my suggestion that His Holiness Pope Francis and frankly... .even Pope Benedict might want to begin public discussions with near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava who NDE in 2001 reminds me a lot of Matthew chapter four and his conclusions and teachings since that time sure remind me of Matthew chapters five, six and seven.

My theory is that the twisting together of the Stick of Joseph with the Stick of Judah predicted in Ezekiel chapter thirty seven is happening now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My Life After Death Experience" with Alon Anava

Oct 5, 2014

5 hours ago, rachael said:

:bananacorn:

BananaCorn emoji... very insightful......

During the summer of 2007 my daughter had one scene in a Disney film that was shot outside Antigonish, N. S., Canada at Riverside Speedway.

Speaking with some of the major actors in this film is what helped to get me thinking about ideas like this.....

Minimum wage on a Disney movie is a thousand dollars per hour if you have one spoken line.  Priests and nuns have a lot of practice at public speaking...... so the theme of Exodus USA that will work especially well for First Nations Communities based on a dream given to Pastor David Herzog back in 2012........ So this is a concept that could change the relationship between Catholics and Jews...... and all other denominations of Christianity while you are doing this....... You may wish to begin at the seventeen minute mark in this video.......

• 1 month later...

The basic idea behind this has been considered for a couple of decades now.....

"CHRISTIANS PREPARE TO HARBOR JEWS IN ANTICIPATION OF POTENTIAL ‘AMERICAN HOLOCAUST’"

https://www.israel365news.com/152521/christians-prepare-to-harbor-jews-in-anticipation-of-potential-american-holocaust/

Many Christians acknowledge that extensive preparations have been made in their churches and communities to shelter Jews in the event of an uptick in anti-Semitism, but very few are willing to speak openly about them.

Mindful of the fact that Christians who hid Jewish families during the Holocaust endangered their own lives and the lives of their family members, out of concern for the safety of those Christians involved, details are hard to pin down.

Breaking Israel News was able to speak to two people, Jeanette Kent (not her real name), a Christian from a state south of the Mason Dixon line and Rabbi Ari Abramowitz of The Land of Israel Network, about this hidden phenomenon.

Kent told Breaking Israel News, “We have been attending group preparations meetings for years, as well as meetings in Israel.

“[Among] the Nations, God has sovereignly called people all over the world to assist in hiding and moving Jews out. That includes varied and multifaceted areas [including] transportation (boats, cars, wagons, trains, etc), housing, food, medical assistance and security.

“There is a network,” she explained, which includes what she called “hubs” covering certain geographic regions. “Wherever God has placed you, you know your hub,” Kent asserted.

“Prophetically we have learned some of God’s plans and what is coming. There is much strategic prayer. We expect Nazi-type resistance from the government down, so most [people involved] maintain low profiles about specifics.
“Four years ago,” he related, “I was on a speaking tour throughout the US and I was invited to speak to a community of Christians with a self-proclaimed love for Israel. The day before the event, I was invited to a closed-door meeting of the community leadership. They confided in me that they have established a secret shelter for Jews, to protect them in a future wave of anti-Semitism in America.

“They proceeded to show me a warehouse with well over 100 cots, mattresses and boxes of sealed food which they claimed were kosher. Soon thereafter, I met another community, disconnected and unaware of the first, that was preparing for the same scenario in nearly the same way.

“As you can imagine, I was shocked to encounter these groups, yet moved and comforted [to learn] that they exist and that there would be some refuge, should such a disastrous scenario occur.”

Speaking more generally, Abramowitz further explained, “As someone who considers myself a student of history, I think it is critical that Jews around the world remain vigilant and aware that anti-Semitism can rear its ugly head anywhere in the world, albeit wearing different masks and taking different forms.
“In that spirit, there are times that I, and many others, feel responsible to sound the alarm when Jew hatred is getting particularly virulent,” he concluded.

Kent elaborated on the same theme. “I believe what we are seeing in the US today is only a small example of the anarchy, chaos and evil hatred we are going to see. We also expect a sudden tsunami (not a physical tsunami) to catapult aliyah (immigration of Jews to Israel), so we are ready in advance,” Kent said. 

Yael Katsman, VP of PR & Communications for Nefesh b’Nefesh, the Jewish organization that coordinates aliyah from North America confirmed that her organization is “indeed seeing a tremendous rise in aliyah interest through inquiries to our call center as well as actual aliyah applications.”

Here is one of the best lectures related to this that I have ever heard.  This is by near death experiencer and Orthodox Rabbi Alone Anava.....

"The riots 81 years ago in Europe ended up with a holocaust - Jews are NOT safe anywhere BUT Israel"