An Old School Catholic Message Board

Gates of Hell III

Akalyte

Coming Soon. Just because i went off and became a bit more political doesnt mean i forgot about my faith. I fight for good everywhere. Now im going after those destroying my church again. No  cuss words but will be fighting words. 

rsz_copy_of_album_cover_template_-_made_with_postermywall_adobespark (1) (26) (8).jpg

Edited by Akalyte

8-F2168-C2-477-C-490-A-950-F-AB640-A3510

"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

30 minutes ago, Matthew 10 42 said:

Do you still have a confederate flag as your cover photo on Facebook? 

Dude, you asked for your old account to be wiped...what's pulling ya back here?

Matthew 10 42
8 minutes ago, chrysostom said:

Dude, you asked for your old account to be wiped...what's pulling ya back here?

Do you have a soft spot for Catholic rappers with confederate flag Facebook cover photos or something? I'll come back here as often as I want. If Dust tells me not to return then I won't. If you don't want to see my posts block me. 

1 minute ago, Matthew 10 42 said:

Do you have a soft spot for Catholic rappers with confederate flag Facebook cover photos or something? I'll come back here as often as I want. If Dust tells me not to return then I won't. If you don't want to see my posts block me. 

You do you, man. Just curious is all.

15 hours ago, little2add said:

8-F2168-C2-477-C-490-A-950-F-AB640-A3510

"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

A friend of mine who taught film at the local high school once said "A film devoid of conflict is boring, (R. W)."

His statement reminds me of....

"Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword." (Matthew 10:34)

In my opinion Messiah Yeshua - Jesus - Issa has set up Stanley Milgram Lucifer Satan and Abner Paul Azazel Baalzebub and Delilah Jezebel Mary Magdalene Lilith in such a way that The Battle of the Great Day of the LORD Almighty is going to produce film footage, (for all eight billion of our Life Review's as seen by near death experiencers),  that will set in motion something like a Magnetic Polar Shift in all higher invisible dimensions of space and time.

To my thinking... hidden meaning in Leviticus 16 will help to make sense out of what is happening but a book entitled The Final Quest by Rick Joyner also seems to do a good job of explaining what we are all in the middle of.  

Edited by Dennis Tate
add comment for clarity

On 11/15/2021 at 7:29 AM, Dennis Tate said:

(YOUR) statement reminds me of....

Jim Jones

did-somebody-say-kool-aid.jpg

Rick Joyner is some kind of minister too!

the tragedy in Jonestown happened nearly 43 years ago to the day.  On November 18th, 1978 more than 900 Americans – members of a San Francisco-based religious group called the Peoples Temple – died after drinking poison (kool-aid) at the urging of their leader, the Reverend Jim Jones, in a secluded South American jungle settlement.

talk about your false prophet!

Edited by little2add

On 11/14/2021 at 11:28 PM, Matthew 10 42 said:

Do you still have a confederate flag as your cover photo on Facebook? 

What is your problem with me?  I have different opinions so what. Im not coming here to fight with people. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:57 AM, little2add said:

Jim Jones

did-somebody-say-kool-aid.jpg

Rick Joyner is some kind of minister too!

In my opinion his visionary dream in 1994 or 1995 that led to his three books The Final Quest, The Call and The Torch and The Sword are brilliant and up there in the league with C. S. Lewis.  I admit though that I may be biased.... but it is kind of impressive that all three of his books can be read and listened to for free and in the category The Judgment Seat of Christ he gives a testimony that fits astonishingly well with the doctrine of Purgatory as taught by the Roman Catholic Church.  I may begin a separate topic on that discussion.  

In my opinion the near death experience account of former Atheist Howard Storm also reminds me of the doctrine of Purgatory.  

My suggestion to His Holiness Pope Francis would be to hire this man to act as an Ambassador between Charismatic Catholics and non-Charismatic Catholics..... no kidding...... this idea has potential.  

https://vimeopro.com/vfndc/final-quest-the-call-the-harvest/video/414170858

Edited by Dennis Tate
add comment and a link

47 minutes ago, Dennis Tate said:

The Judgment Seat of Christ he gives a testimony that fits astonishingly well with the doctrine of Purgatory as taught by the Roman Catholic Church.

Jim Jones caused the death of nearly a thousand people, including children. His teachings or testimony are not in line with the doctrine of the Catholic church.

49 minutes ago, Dennis Tate said:

I may begin a separate topic on that discussion.  

Please don't.

7 hours ago, Dennis Tate said:

In my opinion his visionary dream in 1994 or 1995 that led to his three books The Final Quest, The Call and The Torch and The Sword are brilliant and up there in the league with C. S. Lewis.  I admit though that I may be biased.... but it is kind of impressive that all three of his books can be read and listened to for free and in the category The Judgment Seat of Christ he gives a testimony that fits astonishingly well with the doctrine of Purgatory as taught by the Roman Catholic Church.  I may begin a separate topic on that discussion.  

In my opinion the near death experience account of former Atheist Howard Storm also reminds me of the doctrine of Purgatory.  

My suggestion to His Holiness Pope Francis would be to hire this man to act as an Ambassador between Charismatic Catholics and non-Charismatic Catholics..... no kidding...... this idea has potential.  

https://vimeopro.com/vfndc/final-quest-the-call-the-harvest/video/414170858

oof

On 11/17/2021 at 9:17 PM, rachael said:

oof

I could be incorrect about this.....

I often am wrong on various ideas but......

the account of a visionary dream in which Rick Joyner meets several people who had already passed on from our four dimensional space - time continuum sure reminded me of the basic idea of Purgatory......

http://64.71.77.248/fq-protestant/tfq-en.html

Rick Joyner, roughly half way down this page...... from his book The Final Quest

"How is it that you know me?" I asked, surprised at my own boldness to ask such a question of them.

"You are one of the saints who is fighting in the last battle," a man close by responded. "Everyone here knows you, and all of those who are now fighting on the earth. We are the saints who have served the Lord in the generations before you. We are the great cloud of witnesses who have been given the right to behold the last battle. We know all of you, and we see all that you do."

I then noticed someone I had known on earth. He had been a faithful believer, but I did not think he had done anything of significance. He was so physically unattractive on earth that it had made him shy. Here he had the same features, but was somehow more handsome than any person I had known on earth. He stepped up to me with an assurance and dignity that I had never seen in him, or anyone, before.

"Heaven is much greater than we could have dreamed while on earth," he began. "This room is but the threshold of realms of glory that are far beyond the ability we had to comprehend. It is also true that the second death is much more terrible than we understood. Neither heaven or hell are like we thought they were. If I had known on earth what I know here I would not have lived the way that I did. You are blessed with a great grace to have come here before you have died." he said while looking at my garments.

I then looked at myself. I still had the old mantle of humility on, with the armor under it. I felt both foul and crude standing before those who were so regal and beautiful. I began to think that I was in serious trouble if I was going to appear before the Lord like this. Like the eagles, my old acquaintance could understand my thoughts, and he replied to them:

"Those who come here wearing that mantle have nothing to fear. That mantle is the highest rank of honor, and it is why they all bowed to you while you passed."

"I did not notice anyone bowing to me," I replied, a bit disconcerted.

"It is not improper," he continued. "Here we show each other the respect that is due. Even the angels serve us here, but only our God and His Christ are worshiped."

I was still ashamed. I had to retrain myself to keep from bowing to these glorious ones, while at the same time wanting to hide myself because I looked so bad. Then I began lamenting the fact that my thoughts here were just as foolish here as they were one earth, and here everyone knew them! I felt both stained and stupid standing before these who were so amesome and pure. Again my old acquaintance responded to these thoughts.

"We have our incorruptible bodies now, and you do not. Our minds are no longer hindered by sin. We are therefore able to comprehend many times what even the greatest earthly mind can fathom, and we will spend eternity growing in our ability to understand. This is so that we can know the Father, and understand the glory of His creation. On earth you cannot even begin to understand what the least of these here know, and we are the least of those here."

"How could you be the least?" I asked with disbelief.

"There is an aristocracy here. The rewards for our earthly lives are the eternal positions that we have here. This great multitude here are those whom the Lord called 'foolish virgins.' We knew the Lord, and trusted in His cross for deliverance from damnation, but we did not really live for Him, but for ourselves. We did not keep our vessels filled with the oil of the Holy Spirit. We have eternal life, but we wasted our lives on earth."

I was really surprised by this, but I also knew that no one could lie in that place.

"The foolish virgins gnashed their teeth in the outer darkness," I protested.

"And that we did. The grief that we experienced when we understood how we had so wasted our lives was beyond any grief possible on earth. The darkness of that grief can only be understood by those who have experienced it. Such darkness is magnified when it is revealed next to the glory of the One we failed. You are standing now among the lowest rank in heaven. There are no greater fools than the ones who know the great salvation of God, but then go on living for themselves. To come here and learn the reality of that folly is a grief beyond what an earthly soul can experience. We are those who suffered this outer darkness because of this greatest of follies."

I was still incredulous. "But you are more glorious and full of more joy and peace than I even imagined, even for those in heaven. I do not feel any remorse in you, and yet I know that here you cannot lie. This does not make sense to me."

Looking me straight in the eyes, he continued, "The Lord also loves us with a love greater than you can yet understand. Before His judgment seat I tasted the greatest darkness of soul and remorse that can be experienced. Though here we do not measure time as you do, it seemed to last for as long as my life on earth had lasted. All of my sins and follies which I had not repented of passed before me, and before all who are here. The grief of this you cannot understand until you have experienced it. I felt that I was in the deepest dungeon of hell, even as I stood before the Lord. He was resolute until my life had been completely reviewed. When I said I was sorry and asked for the mercy of His cross, He wiped away my tears and took away the great darkness. He looked at me with a love that was beyond anything that you can now understand. He gave me this robe. I no longer feel the darkness or bitterness that I knew as I stood before Him, but I remember it. Only here can you remember such things without continuing to feel the pain. A moment in the lowest part of heaven is much greater than a thousand years of the highest life on earth. Now my mourning at my folly has been turned into joy, and I know that I will know joy forever, even if I am in the lowest place in heaven."

Edited by Dennis Tate
to bold and underline the most relevant text