An Old School Catholic Message Board

Gates of Hell III

Akalyte

On 11/21/2021 at 7:03 PM, rachael said:

:popcorn: is the popcorn emoji better?

Sure......

and I thank you for your prayers because I began an online ministry to Satanists back in 2017 and I am truly thankful for the protection that I have had for these past four years since this started......

"I want to start an online outreach to Satanists...."

?

Can demons be given hope?

No... the demons have zero hope!

4 vote(s)

40.0%

Yes..... Elijah must "restore all things"

5 vote(s)

50.0%

I am not sure but I will research this further.

1 vote(s)

10.0%

Change Your Vote

I have a theory regarding the final Elijah that could fit with the Book of Ecclesiasticus chapter forty eight ......

http://www.drbo.org/chapter/26048.htm

And Elias the prophet stood up, as a fire, and his word burnt like a torch. [2] He brought a famine upon them, and they that provoked him in their envy, were reduced to a small number, for they could not endure the commandments of the Lord. [3] By the word of the Lord he shut up the heaven, and he brought down fire from heaven thrice. [4] Thus was Elias magnified in his wondrous works. And who can glory like to thee? [5] Who raisedst up a dead man from below, from the lot of death, by the word of the Lord God.

[6] Who broughtest down kings to destruction, and brokest easily their power in pieces, and the glorious from their bed. [7] Who heardest judgment in Sina, and in Horeb the judgments of vengeance. [8] Who anointedst kings to penance, and madest prophets successors after thee. [9] Who wast taken up in a whirlwind of fire, in a chariot of fiery horses. [10] Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the Lord, to reconcile the heart of the father to the son, and to restore the tribes of Jacob.( Ecclesiasticus 48, DRBO).  

IF the final Elijah were to volunteer to become a metaphorical Yom Kippur goat in order to pay off the debt and guilt of Azazel then...... if Azazel accepted that offer on his behalf..... the Ancient of Days the Father could become so happy with the repentance of Azazel that the wrath of YHWH is appeased????????

Roman chapter nine has me wondering if the Apostle Paul already thought of this option?????

I speak the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost: [2] That I have great sadness, and continual sorrow in my heart. [3] For I wished myself to be an anathema from Christ, for my brethren, who are my kinsmen according to the flesh, [4] Who are Israelites, to whom belongeth the adoption as of children, and the glory, and the testament, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises: [5] Whose are the fathers, and of whom is Christ, according to the flesh, who is over all things, God blessed for ever. Amen." (Romans 9: 1-5)

Was Paul thinking of this verse in the original Hebrew????????

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD

to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness

to Aza'zel." (Leviticus 16:10, RSV)

59 minutes ago, little2add said:

NOPE :ohno:

I already did this and four years later and I still have all ten fingers and all ten toes much like near death experiencer Dean Braxton who flatlined for over an hour and it surprised his doctors that he did not lose his toes.  

7 hours ago, Dennis Tate said:

This is an amazing one for sure.....

CCN, no disrespect but its not catholic, so it's no good, fooliishness.

Edited by little2add

16 minutes ago, little2add said:

CCN, no disrespect but its not catholic, so it's no good, fooliishness.

The fear of losing money in the form of tithes and offerings has affected every denomination of Christianity..... even Roman Catholicism......

In my opinion Ms. Anita Moorjani has Cyrus Level Consciousness at an extremely high level.....
she did NOT meet with Messiah Yeshua - Jesus during her brush with death and.......
IF Jesus had met her and she had became a Christian.......
being surrounded by Christians who live and breathe fear.....
could have messed her up from giving a powerful and important message for all eight billion of us.....
"Live Life Fearlessly!"

This message from near death experiencer Ms. Anita Moorjani can help us to better understand the Mantle of Cyrus that President Donald J. Trump has. For more information really study Isaiah chapters forty two to forty six.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhcJNJbRJ6U
Dying to be me! Anita Moorjani at TEDxBayArea
3,804,303 viewsNov 30, 2013

Could you stop spamming the boards with your bizarre and un-Christian theories and peculiar obsession with near death experiences, please?

22 hours ago, rosamundi said:

Could you stop spamming the boards with your bizarre and un-Christian theories and peculiar obsession with near death experiences, please?

Perhaps you should read the Book of Baruch......

....  http://www.drbo.org/chapter/30006.htm

For my angel is with you: And I myself will demand an account of your souls.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 8:57 AM, little2add said:

Jim Jones

did-somebody-say-kool-aid.jpg

Rick Joyner is some kind of minister too!

IT IS MY FIRM BELIEF THAT PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP SAVED MY LIFE BECAUSE I BEGAN SOMETHING RATHER SERIOUS ONLINE BACK IN 2017 BUT...... HE HAD ALL THE SATANISTS, WARLOCKS AND WITCHES SO DISTRACTED THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE WHAT I WAS UP TO!!!!!!!!

IF A BILLION PEOPLE IN AMERICA AND IN ALL NATIONS HAD NOT BEEN PRAYING FERVENTLY FOR PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY.......... THERE IS NO WAY THAT THEY COULD HAVE ALL SURVIVED ALL THE BLACK MAGIC, VOODOO, HEXES AND SPELLS THAT WERE CAST TOWARD THEM........................

"The "Galatians Two Twenty" level was so wide that there was no longer any danger of falling. There were also unlimited arrows with the name Hope written on them. We shot some of them down at the vultures, and these arrows killed them easily. About half who had reached this level kept shooting while the others began carrying these arrows down to those still on the lower levels." (Rick Joyner, The Final Quest)....

"About fourteen years ago I was on a political discussion forum and somebody who claimed to be the world's most famous Satanist began to reply into my discussions.

In his signature, he gave a link to a Satanist forum, I joined........ and I noticed that the level of anger and bitterness there began to rapidly decrease.

A few months later the guy who I met first acted rather strangely and cursed me upside down on the forum...... so I knew that that was kind of serious... i knew that my family was in real danger...... .so i withdrew from the forum...... . but I knew that the time would come when I would begin again.

I don't debate simply to win debates.... .i try to take discussion to higher and faster and then higher and faster levels.......

which is different from the typical win vs lose method that most Christian apologists use.

I know that I know that I know that I know.... that nobody in their right mind begins a ministry to Satanists.... without asking for assistance from prayer warriors. I will also be anointing my house, basement, door posts and window sills with olive oil that I pray for..... to turn our home into a spiritual fortress.

Thank you all in advance........ "

THERE WERE 17,707 VIEWS ON THIS TOPIC A FEW MOMENTS AGO!

"I want to start an online outreach to Satanists.... "

Edited by Dennis Tate
to add quotation tags....