An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should Israelis begin discussion of a Class Action Lawsuit against Bill Gates and should Roman Catholics assist?

Dennis Tate

Should Israelis begin discussion of a Class Action Lawsuit against Bill Gates and should Catholics assist them?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In my opinion because only one version of the Covid 19 vaccines have been used in Israel this puts nine point three million Israelis into a situation where they could begin a win - win - win - win - win - win Class Action Lawsuit against one particular vaccine company and against the owner of a high percentage of the shares in that company.

I believe that well informed Roman Catholics and Christians from all denominations should assist Israelis in this win - win - win initiative that I believe will lead to some arrests under The Nuremburg Codes.

In my opinion the eleven thousand UNLIKES on this video are a very very good sign that this proposed initiative has a lot of potential.  

Innovating to zero! | Bill Gates

Feb 20, 2010

31 k likes

11 k unlikes 

At TED2010, Bill Gates unveils his vision for the world's energy future, describing the need for "miracles" to avoid planetary catastrophe and explaining why he's backing a dramatically different type of nuclear reactor. The necessary goal? Zero carbon emissions globally by 2050.

Any Israelis interested in this general idea should perhaps consider contacting....

Courage and Cowardice

Brother Alexis Flavian Bugnolo from Rome is closely monitoring the satanic global genocide underway.

He says protesting is useless. Redress via the legal system is useless. Voting is useless. Petitions are useless. Online chatter is useless.

The ARRESTS must start. Citizen courts must elect a new peoples' government to hang them as necessary.

WE the ppl need to do this together as 1. There's so many more of us than there is of them.
Start locally we don't have or need weapons Because WE DO have numbers, ready to REMOVE this corrupt cooperation that is functioning illegally.
& with so many ppl refusing the jab & losing their jobs. WE  HAVE THE EXPERTISE IN  AREAS SO WE CAN DO AWAY WITH THERE SYSTEM ONCE & 4 ALL. WE DON'T NEED THEM. WE WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO INCLUDE EVERYONE IN OUR SOCIETY AGAIN
We need to work together as one & remove this evil.
Then we can use the same buildings to hold them "OUR" prison's Sentence them in "OUR" courts Under Common Law.
Which supercedes all LAWS.

ATTENTION IF YOU ARE COMPLICIT THERE'S NO WHERE TO HIDE.

ALL GOVERNMENT
YOU have already been SERVED orders to Cease & Desist & For Trespassing on OUR Land.

YOU ARE FIRED
YOU ARE UNDER ARREST.

United THEY WILL FALL.

Divided WE Fall

#we are one
#stop the Division
#SAVE OUR CHILDREN
#UNITED THEY FALL.

COME ON WE GO THIS 

WARNING: Do not try to share this video on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other Beast controlled media. The A.I algorithms will suspend or delete your account.

I commented on that video....

"Should Israelis begin discussion of a Class Action Lawsuit against Bill Gates and should Roman Catholics assist?" .... do a search for that sentence and you may be encouraged by how much comes up in your internet search?

One option would be to set up a micro nation..... perhaps in an artistic 1939 that postulates an alternative universe or version of Applied Multiverse Theory that postulates a new ending for the M. S. St. Louis saga and I would suggest Nova Scotia and Sherbrooke Historic Village for this project. Imagine fishermen and fisher women going out in their boats and meeting the M. S. St. Louis and taking all Jewish refugees willing to go to Nova Scotia in 1939 and voila... you are rolling!

........Canada's Worst Politician, the film series concept?!
November 29, 2012 at 8:14am

I live about one hundred miles from an area of the world that I strongly suspect is in the position of the proverbial "canary in a coal mine" as far as the danger of rising ocean levels is concerned.

In my part of Nova Scotia, the difference between high tide and low tide will be as little as one meter but in parts of the Bay of Fundy the difference can be between 52 to 56 feet. The Bay of Fundy has a funneling effect on tidal waters.

There are 143,000 acres of productive farmland in that area that have been taken back from the ocean by dikes. I am worried that if ocean levels rose by as little as thirty centimeters that part of the Bay of Fundy could be hit by high tides that could perhaps be close to five meters higher than normal.

I am willing to go all out and make a fool of myself on a totally voluntary basis to attempt to soothe my conscience that I tried my best to do what needs to be done at this time to set in motion a series of events that could actually prevent ocean levels from rising at all?!?!

You can see one of my films that I will give you legal rights to use for one dollar if you will follow down in the comments in this note....and I will sure try to do more for you if you are willing and able to do something with this film concept.
Basically the concept for the film series that I have in mind involves a major star, such as Jim Carrey, playing the role of my grandfather, George Malloy. Johnny Galecki, (Leonard on Big Bang Theory), would be ideal to play the role of my Uncle William Malloy who was killed in Italy on January 2, 1945.

The film takes place in 1938 and 1939 and postulates an entirely different ending to the M. S. St. Louis saga that, as you can guess alters the future so that Uncle Bill not only is not killed in Italy but the holocaust is prevented from occurring.

I love the idea of 28 BILLION George Malloy/Jim Carrey Dollars being printed up, that work much like
CalgaryDollars
.ca/

except that they are in a sense props in a series of films designed to inspire several companies and nations to get working on a plan to turn deserts green, combat malnutrition worldwide, stabilize the climate all at the same time that we stimulate organized barter and create some jobs in the Nova Scotia, Montreal, USA and Israeli film market!Proposal for the creation of a Quebec provincial currency unit to save coastal communities from threat of rising ocean levels.

Just now, Dennis Tate said:

I commented on that video....

"Should Israelis begin discussion of a Class Action Lawsuit against Bill Gates and should Roman Catholics assist?" .... do a search for that sentence and you may be encouraged by how much comes up in your internet search?

One option would be to set up a micro nation..... perhaps in an artistic 1939 that postulates an alternative universe or version of Applied Multiverse Theory that postulates a new ending for the M. S. St. Louis saga and I would suggest Nova Scotia and Sherbrooke Historic Village for this project. Imagine fishermen and fisher women going out in their boats and meeting the M. S. St. Louis and taking all Jewish refugees willing to go to Nova Scotia in 1939 and voila... you are rolling!

And this micro-nation prints up an alternative currency unit in the spirit of the Worgl, Austria Local Money Experiment that took place during the Great Depression?

• 4 weeks later...

..  The ones who picked Dr. Anthony Fauci for an important role knew that along with fame......

eventually would come infamy.......

"Remember the movie "The Dallas Buyers Club" about a group of AIDS patients fighting for the right to use cheap, effective drugs against government bureaucrats in the pocket of Big Pharm? The bad guy was Dr. Anthony Fauci." (Becky Cline on MeWe, December 11, 2021)

..... And on that note here is a prediction from Prophet Kim Clement from back on April 4, 2008 where he predicted a time of TWO Presidents, that would be dealt with by Spring so I assume either 2022 or 2023... .and then the power of Big Pharma is broken and a cure for CANCER given within two years...... This whole mess looks like the worst winter in fifty years but..... amazing great news will be coming out of all this......

.......... Prophet Kim Clement, April 4, 2008, Seattle, Washington ...." Monday, May 11, 2009

Prophecy the Lord gave Brother Kim Clement on April 4th, 2008-Seattle, WA

I feel the Spirit of the Lord telling me to tell you:

There is a reason to have joy at this moment-for many say, "this is the worst time ever in America." The Spirit of God said, who would declare a recession, and who would declare where I am going? God said, this is the best time, because joy is coming to you in the Spring, says the Lord, Joy is coming to you in the Spring, therefore, I want you to prophesy it: Joy!

God said, you have enticed me, you have enticed me. You have enchanted Me, enticed. God said, you have fascinated me, your sounds of faith and your sounds of praise and your embracing of the prophet and My promise has lured Me in a good way, attracted Me to come a little closer to you, to listen to the sounds of faith, to the sounds of victory, to the sounds of joy. You have sent a message to the caverns and the caves and the dungeons of hell: we shall relive and we will do greater than our forefathers and greater works in His name. The forces of darkness have trembled tonight at the sound of a people who are unafraid to fight a good fight of faith.

Penicillin-a discovery, once again a discovery, penicillin-a discovery embarked upon by a mistake as so many great journeys. And God said tonight, there shall be a discovery, as you know, that shall completely and entirely wipe out any form or trace of cancer in the human body and a generation shall exist very quickly that shall be cancer free, says the Lord of Hosts!

God made a promise about a generation and a people soon that shall say "how long did it control us for so long?" And yet discovered, Egypt has already trodden upon it, they don't even know, but I will take my Nation, America, those that have sought after answers. The corruption in the pharmaceutical-you shall be exposed. And God shall bring about in this Nation a plan for health insurance that shall not be penetrated by the democrats or by the republicans. This shall be something that shall transpire because of a sudden change cause I command it. It is a disgrace, says the Spirit of the Lord, that politics are swayed by this one things. Therefore, watch as I move in these next two years and I show America how strong I am and prove Myself in the political arena. I shall be your President, says the Spirit of the Living God!

And they shall say, "but now there is a second President, how can we have two presidents?" An unusual thing, isn't it, says the Spirit of the Lord? Why would it be that one with a double mind would stand up and face the people? No, they shall say "we have two presidents, what do we do now? Fear not, for God said, as I promised before this is My Nation and I will change things according to the time and season and I told you now in Spring I will expose and reveal things that have been hidden so that My Nation can move into this next election and to the next phase with victory and honor and glory, says the Lord of of Hosts!

I prophesy America, I prophesy America: You are a light, salt, joy, you are a light, salt joy.

I declare upon this Nation:

Great great prosperity again, oil prices that shall change rapidly, and when the new source of energy suddenly unfolds, people will say "God, how, how did we miss it, it was so easy!" At the right time, and the time is now, says the Spirit of God. " (Prophet Kim Clement, April 4, 2008, Seattle, Washington).

(http://

forsuchatimeasthis-aseekerofgodsheart.

blogspot

.com/2009/05/prophecy-lord-gave-brother-kim-clement.html)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8utPuIFVnU

Dallas Buyers Club - Official Trailer (HD) Matthew McConaughey

• 8 months later...

The evidence that is coming out now indicates that nine point four million Israelis should definitely be seriously discussing the option of a massive class action lawsuit against Bill Gates and Pfizer.  

There was an unexpected 40% increase in ‘all cause deaths’ in 2021

Posted: February 2, 2022 KUSI Newsroom

SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – Several US life insurance companies have recently revealed an overwhelming unexplained increase (40%) in “all-cause deaths” amongst 18 to 49-year-olds.

Three physician “whistle-blowers” have just released real data from the DoD, drawn from the clinical diagnosis codes. The increases found are from 2021, compared to the five year average from 2016 to 2020.

Myocardial infarction: 269% increase

> Miscarriages: 300% increase

> Bell’s palsy: 291% increase

> Congenital malformations: 156% increase

> Female infertility: 471% increase

> Pulmonary embolisms: 467% increase

> Neurologic abnormalities: 300% increase

> Cancers: 300% increase

As of now, the CDC has not explained this data.

Dr. Kelly Victory discussed the surprising findings and respond to those who believe the COVID-19 vaccines have caused these increases.

https://www.kusi.com/there-was-an-unexpected-40-increase-in-all-cause-deaths-in-2021/

• 1 month later...

Could this message be for real.... inspired by the Holy Spirit??????

This sure does sound like what is pretty clearly explained in the film "Innovation to zero" by Bill Gates!

• 1 month later...

Information is coming out in Canada that may be of interest to Israelis?

covid-19-aefi-report.pdf?sc_lang=en

Highlights

There are a total of 21,982 AEFI reports received following 35,783,613 doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered in Ontario to date with a reporting rate of 61.4 per 100,000 doses administered (0.06% of all doses administered).This represents an increase of 139 AEFI reports compared to the previous report

Of the total 21,982 AEFI reports received to date:

  20,778 AEFI reports are non-serious (94.5% of total AEFI reports)

  1,204 AEFI reports meet the serious definition (5.5% of total AEFI reports)

  The most commonly reported adverse events are other severe or unusual events and allergic skin reactions, reported in 28.1% and 22.7% of the total AEFI reports, respectively

  1,657 reports include a COVID-19 vaccine-specific adverse event of special interest, in which 720 reports also meet the serious definition (see Adverse events of special interest section for more information)

  805 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis after receipt of mRNA vaccine (see Myocarditis/pericarditis section for more information)

  21 reports of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after receipt of AstraZeneca Vaxzevria/COVISHIELD COVID-19 vaccine, of which 16 are vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT) (see TTS/VITT section for more information)

Ontario is continuing to monitor all AEFIs reported following receipt of COVID-19 immunization in collaboration with its partners.

Mr. Bill Gates is now out in the open and his Neo- Malthusian Economic Philosophy is out there for everybody to see!

"In contrast, others call for open acknowledgement of death panels. For example, in a recent interview with Rolling Stones, Bill Gates rightly observed that we must deny even effective and life-saving medical technology to some people. “The idea that there aren’t trade-offs is an outrageous thing. Most countries know that there are trade-offs, but here, we manage to have the notion that there aren’t any. So that’s unfortunate, to not have people think, ‘Hey, there are finite resources here.’”

Gates is right. Calabresi and Bobbitt are wrong. The disadvantages of a “hide and deny” approach are substantial. First, it makes it more difficult to have our death panels operate in an open and transparent manner.
 This increases the risk of bias and corruption. Second, it means that they may not operate according to sufficiently deliberated principles. Third, a hide and deny approach means that death panels may not operate in a consistent and uniform manner from region to region. In short, hiding and denying death panels forecloses and delays much needed public discourse over how we want out death panels to operate.

Death panels, while tragic, save lives. And their existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to many, saves lives. We don’t want the truth, because deep down in places we don’t talk about at parties, we want death panels."
(by Thaddeus Mason Pope, JD, PhD,
Death Panels: Can We Handle the Truth?)

And since this article could easily disappear off the internet here are the first few paragraphs and the link.

by Thaddeus Mason Pope, JD, PhD

In December, I defended the term “death panel” on this blog. Specifically, I demonstrated that we already have, and for over 50 years have had, quite a number of tribunals that act as death panels. For example, at least daily, UNOS denies potentially life-saving organ transplant requests. While the term “death panel” has a pejorative connotation, the essential concept and function is necessary. Particularly in situations of strict scarcity, life and death decisions must be made. They are made. And they will continue to be made.

So, the relevant question is not whether to “have” death panels. Instead, the relevant question is whether we want to openly “acknowledge” our death panels. I am reminded of a famous scene from the 1992 film, A Few Good Men. You will recall that the story revolves around the court martial of two Marines charged with the murder of a fellow Marine. The defendants had administered a “Code Red,” an unofficial punishment, against a fellow member of their unit who was not sufficiently squared away to meet the Corps’ standards.

In the film’s most famous scene, Lt. Kaffee (Tom Cruise) cross examines Col. Jessup (Jack Nicholson) about the Code Red. Lt. Kaffee says, “I want the truth!” Jessup responds:

You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. . . . I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.

You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Santiago’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives!

You don’t want the truth, because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want me on that wall.

Col. Jessup’s point is that Code Reds are an invaluable part of close infantry training. But since they are “grotesque,” they are officially discouraged (even prohibited).

Is this the path that we should take with death panels? Since we find them grotesque, should we deny both their necessity and their existence? The argument has been compellingly made. In their 1978 book, Tragic Choices, Guido Calabresi and Phillip Bobbitt argued that the difficult but necessary life-and-death choices entailed in rationing can only be made by hiding them from public scrutiny."  (by Thaddeus Mason Pope, JD, PhD,Death Panels: Can We Handle the Truth?)

https://bioethicstoday.org/blog/death-panels-can-we-handle-the-truth/

Edited by Dennis Tate

President Donald J. Trump is up against Bill Gates and all people who follow what Bill Gates is advocating.....

"He judges the entire nation based on his experience. " (Dirty Rotten Imbecile).

I do believe that all of us do that to at least some degree.......

I tend to be what could be termed overly optimistic and I know that I know that this is due to the amazing people that I met during my sixty three years!

Bill Gates is the poster boy for Neo-Malthusian Economic Theory......

and I am sure that his PESSIMISM is largely the result of the people that he knew during his sixty five years!

We also judge others by what we see within ourselves......

and all that time that he spent with Epstein would tend to make anybody rather PESSIMISTIC and unable to visualize the vastly improved world of 2032 that was shown to near death experiencer and former Atheist Mellen Thomas Benedict. Bill Gates thinks that all of us are just PREDATORS at heart.... because he sees a predator WITHIN himself!!!!!!

.... " William Henry Gates III (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, software developer, investor, author, and philanthropist. He is a co-founder of Microsoft, along with his late childhood friend Paul Allen.[2][3]During his career at Microsoft, Gates held the positions of chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), president and chief software architect, while also being the largest individual shareholder until May 2014.[4] He was a major entrepreneur of the microcomputer revolution of the 1970s and 1980s.

.... Later in his career and since leaving day-to-day operations at Microsoft in 2008, Gates has pursued many business and philanthropic endeavors. He is the founder and chairman of several companies, including BEN, Cascade Investment, bgC3, and TerraPower. He has given sizable amounts of money to various charitable organizations and scientific research programs through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, reported to be the world's largest private charity.[18] Through the foundation, he led an early 21st century vaccination campaign that significantly contributed to the eradication of the wild poliovirus in Africa.[19][20] In 2010, Gates and Warren Buffett founded The Giving Pledge, whereby they and other billionaires pledge to give at least half of their wealth to philanthropy. " (Wikipedia)

Actually..... William Gates III knows how to use FOUNDATIONS to make it LOOK like he is giving at least half of his wealth to philanthropy but but he is actually

using what looks like philantrophy to increase his earnings and his levels of influence and power beyond what he could have done through a traditional company PLUS HE HAS THE ADDED BONUS OF PAYING VIRTUALLY NO INCOME TAX AT ALL!!!!!!!!

BILL GATES DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT WHAT WAS SHOWN TO NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCER MELLEN THOMAS BENEDICT ABOUT THE YEAR 2032 IS AT ALL POSSIBLE!!!

HE IS TOO PESSIMISTIC!!!!!

His near death experience was in 1982 so add FIFTY YEARS to that and you have 2032......

and numerous near death experiencers have been shown that the next decade is going to be one of the most positive transformations in all of earth's history!

... Near death experiencer Mellen Benedict ....

"9. What Is the Best Religion?

I asked God: “What is the best religion on the planet? Which one is right?” And Godhead said, with great love: “I don’t care.” That was incredible grace.

They come and they go, they change. Buddhism has not been here forever, Catholicism has not been here forever, and they are all about to become more enlightened. More light is coming into all systems now. There is going to be a reformation in spirituality that is going to be just as dramatic as the Protestant Reformation. There will be lots of people fighting about it, one religion against the next, believing that only they are right.

Everyone thinks they own God, the religions and philosophies, especially the religions, because they form big organizations around their philosophy. When Godhead said, “I don’t care,” I immediately understood that it is for us to care about. It is important, because we are the caring beings. It matters to us and that is where it is important. What you have is the energy equation in spirituality. Ultimate Godhead does not care if you are Protestant, Buddhist, or whatever. It is all a blooming facet of the whole. I wish that all religions would realize it and let each other be. It is not the end of each religion, but we are talking about the same God. Live and let live. Each has a different view. And it all adds up to the Big Picture; it is all important.

I went over to the other side during my near-death experience with a lot of fears about toxic waste, nuclear missiles, the population explosion, the rainforest. I came back loving every single problem. I love nuclear waste. I love the mushroom cloud; this is the holiest mandala that we have manifested to date, as an archetype. It, more than any religion or philosophy on earth, brought us together all of a sudden, to a new level of consciousness. Knowing that maybe we can blow up the planet fifty times, or 500 times, we finally realize that maybe we are all here together now. For a period they had to keep setting off more bombs to get it in to us. Then we started saying, “we do not need this any more.” Now we are actally in a safer world than we have ever been in, and it is going to get safer. So I came back from my near-death experience loving toxic waste, because it brought us together. These things are so big. As Peter Russell might say, these problems are now “soul size.” Do we have soul size answers, YES!

The clearing of the rain forest will slow down, and in fifty years there will be more trees on the planet than in a long time. If you are into ecology, go for it; you are that part of the system that is becoming aware. Go for it with all your might, but do not be depressed. It is part of a larger thing. Earth is in the process of domesticating itself. It is never again going to be as wild a place as it once was. There will be great wild places, reserves where nature thrives. Gardening and reserves will be the thing in the future. Population increase is getting very close to the optimal range of energy to cause a shift in consciousness. That shift in consciousness will change politics, money, energy.

After dying, going through my near-death experience and coming back, I really respect life and death. In our DNA experiments we may have opened the door to a great secret. Soon we will be able to live as long as we want to live in this body. After living 150 years or so, there will be an intuitive soul sense that you will want to change channels. Living forever in one body is not as creative as reincarnation, as transferring energy in this fantastic vortex of energy that we are in. We are actually going to see the wisdom of life and death, and enjoy it.

As it is now, we have already been alive forever. This body, that you are in, has been alive forever. It comes from an unending stream of life, going back to the Big Bang and beyond. This body gives life to the next life, in dense and subtle energy. This body has been alive forever already.

One of my questions to the light was, “What is heaven?”

I was given a tour of all the heavens that have been created: the Nirvanas, the Happy Hunting Grounds, all of them. I went through them. These are thought form creations that we have created. We don’t really go to heaven; we are reprocessed. But whatever we created, we leave a part of ourselves there. It is real, but it is not all of the soul.

I saw the Christian heaven. We expect it to be a beautiful place, and you stand in front of the throne, worshiping forever. I tried it. It is boring! This is all we are going to do? It is childlike. I do not mean to offend anyone. Some heavens are very interesting, and some are very boring. I found the ancient ones to be more interesting, like the Native American ones, the Happy Hunting Grounds. The Egyptians have fantastic ones. It goes on and on. There are so many of them. In each of them there is a fractal that is your particular interpretation, unless you are part of the group soul that believes in only the God of a particular religion. Then you are very close, in the same ball park together. But even then, each is a little bit different. That is a part of yourself that you leave there. Death is about life, not about heaven.

What happens when we dream? We are multi-dimensional beings. We can access that through lucid dreaming. In fact, this universe is God’s dream. One of the things that I saw is that we humans are a speck on a planet that is a speck in a galaxy that is a speck. Those are giant systems out there, and we are in sort of an average system. But human beings are already legendary throughout the cosmos of consciousness. The little bitty human being of Earth/Gaia is legendary. One of the things that we are legendary for is dreaming. We are legendary dreamers. In fact, the whole cosmos has been looking for the meaning of life, the meaning of it all. And it was the little dreamer who came up with the best answer ever. We dreamed it up. So dreams are important." (Mellen Benedict, nea-death .com)

"Your theology and a Basic Minimum Income? "

I have believed for many years now that if somebody's religious beliefs is PRO-LIFE then they should also tend to support a Basic Minimum Income for all citizens as was advocated by Economist Milton Friedman.

An UNCONDITIONAL BASIC MINIMUM INCOME would give added life to organizations that are attempting to help the homeless.... drug addicts....... alcoholics...... the sex industry... gambling.... and would become a source of revenue that courts could divert over from fathers to a mom who has custody of the children and is actually caring for the children!

I am Pro - Life and I definitely think that an unconditional Basic Minimum Income to all citizens will positively alter the economy of The United States and Canada and soon other nations will follow suit because our history shows how this idea goes back many decades.

Edited by Dennis Tate
grammar

I personally cannot make the statement that there are zero risks involved with a possible Class Action Lawsuit against Pfizer and Bill Gates being organized by Israelis!!!????

Scott.... 

Something seems to have changed after the vaccine rollout.

1000 ATHLETES HAVE SUDDENLY DIED OR SUFFERED HEART DISEASE FROM MARCH 2021 TO JUNE 2022
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gleJSssZZqjP/

"DIED SUDDENLY" THE CULLING OF THE IRISH PEOPLE CONTINUES...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gm0aJe2LXvlX/

SUDDEN COLLAPSES, PASS OUTS, INCAPACITATION(S) & DEATHS FROM C19 INJECTS [A VEILED GENOCIDE] !!!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0bxWMpmnFRAD/

MASSIVE COMPILATION OF ‘DIED SUDDENLY’ CLIPS AND ARTICLES
https://www.bitchute.com/video/3J95x5HhbNtK/

32 YOUNG CANADIAN DOCTORS “DIED SUDDENLY” IN THE PAST 16 MONTHS - WHILE FULLY VACCINATED
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZtHY5KbkIaCO/

In this video some doctors explain why people suddenly have medical problems and/or die after getting the covid vaccine.

COVID VACCINE DOCUMENTARY SIDE EFFECTS, ANTIBODY DEPENDENT ENHANCEMENT DIED SUDDENLY
https://www.bitchute.com/video/X0WB7SUKEMz1/

Yes......to put this in terms of spirituality / theology.... which at this time is even bigger in Russia and Israel than they are in the USA......
it seems like Stanley Milgram Lucifer Satan may have betrayed his servant Bill Gates and.......

..... Stanley Milgram Lucifer Satan may be handing Bill Gates over to Jesus........

at least if and when Bill is stuck in a situation where he needs to do a Jailhouse Repentance to attempt to improve his public image??????

Bill Gates is all set up to be the victim of a massive Class Action Lawsuit that could cause him to lose every acre of farmland that he purchased........

but if he loses all that USA farmland to a Class Action Lawsuit that comes out of Israel......

... where only Pfizer products were used.......

.... this could actually lead to an increase in anti-Semitism against Jews in the USA due to the tendency for us humans to be jealous and envious??????

?
Should Israelis be discussing a Class Action Lawsuit against Bill Gates?

Perhaps... depending on what information comes out over the coming weeks and months?
4 vote(s)
30.8%

No... his investments almost certainly saved lives and did far, far, far more good than harm.
0 vote(s)
0.0%

Yes....... Israelis in a sense have been experimented on
1 vote(s)
7.7%

Yes
1 vote(s)
7.7%

No
7 vote(s)
53.8%

Change Your Vote

https://sidroth.org/television/tv-archives/shane-warren-america/#

July 9, 2012
We are seeing Bible prophecy fulfilled everyday on TV newscasts and in our newspapers! Wars & rumors of wars. The shaking of the global economy. The threat of Muslim extremism. Find the outpouring of God’s blessing in your life as America comes under judgment. Don’t be SURPRISED this comes before the Rapture. Learn how to thrive even in trying times!

After the seventeen minute mark in this video is a visionary dream of an Exodus of USA Jews up to Canada.... before they make full fledged Aliyah to Israel!!!!!!

Edited by Dennis Tate
grammar

After the seventeen minute mark in this interview with Pastor David Herzog he shares a visionary dream of an EXODUS OF USA JEWS UP TO CANADA before they make Aliyah to Israel!!!!!

Could it be that after Bill Gates is cleaned out of everything that he has in a Class Action Lawsuit by Israelis against Pfizer and Bill Gates that Americans get jealous and envious that Israelis now own so much farmland in the USA????????????????????

David Herzog on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Glory Zone

Pfizer and Bill Gates are especially vulnerable in Israel due to the agreement that they got that only the Pfizer vaccine would be used on Israelis.

A Class Action Lawsuit by Israelis against Pfizer and Gates could clean out both Pfizer as well as Gates but.................. Israelis owning all the farmland that Gates has purchased would tend to make a percentage of Americans rather envious and........

..... The Abrahamic Peace Accords have a serious flaw in them. They ignore the John McTernan research which sets the stage for some seriously problems for Americans in the not too distant future.

Near death experiencer William Deagle M. D. wrote about the Exodus of USA Jews up to Canada in his 1998 book, "Clay and Iron."

"Escape, I say, My people from this land, to the

North before the great and terrible days, for I have given

you twelve hundred and three score days to prophesy

to this nation of America, in mercy and justice before

my wrath is poured out in full." (William Deagle M. D., Clay and Iron).

Jeremiah 16:14¶

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers."

David Herzog on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Glory Zone

• 1 month later...

He sure did set himself up to lose in a massive Class Action Lawsuit that only begins in Israel..... but spreads to the whole world......

"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that by perhaps ten or fifteen percent." (Bill Gates, "Innovation to zero", TedX lecture 2010)

Edited by Dennis Tate
html tags

• 2 months later...
Dennis Tate

At first this idea may seem unrelated to you.......

but the possible connection is certainly there.......

Warren Buffett....

Bill Gates......

George Soros......

Bill Weise.......

all of them are actually interested in whether or not we will actually face some sort of Life Review with a Being of Light of near death experience fame!!!!????

Dennis Tate

........ Mississauga, Canada, L5M0X1

April 1, 2023

Dear Mr. Kirk Cameron....

I am pretty sure that you might want to debate me on my serious leanings toward EVENTUAL UNIVERSAL SALVATION....... based on the idea that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in His resurrected body....... can easily do fulfillments of Ezekiel chapter thirty seven from any instant in time from Adam until now........ Messiah Yeshua - Jesus can spin off new time lines that fulfill Ezekiel chapter thirty seven and result in the salvation of people who rejected salvation in other time lines.........!!!????

To the degree that my theory is incorrect.....

I am often wrong....

my gifted Pentecostal, Charismatic Catholic wife can testify to that fact.....

but this is what I have came to believe after fifty years of research into theology, spirituality and many aspects of the paranormal.

Shabbat Shalom....

Dennis Tate

Warren Buffet vs Bill Gates!!!???

"I could end the Deficit in five minutes. You just pass a law that says Anytime there is a deficit of more than three percent of GDP, all sitting members of congress are ineligible for re-election." (Warren Buffet)

Wow!!!!!! This statement is BRILLIANT.... and I am pretty sure that his saying this really annoyed Mr. Warren Buffet's buddy, Bill Gates!!!!!

IF THE DEFICIT was ended....

a series of events could be set in motion leading to Americans having more children........

and Warren Buffet's buddy..... Bill Gates...... wants a high percentage of Americans sterilized so that they CANNOT Have CHILDREN or grandchildren!!!!!!!

...... Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although the situation here in Canada is very different in so many ways than it is in the USA......

..... this has me wondering immediately if this could perhaps hold the key...... .and be the best way to defeat Prime Minister Justin Trudeau????????????????

Could all of this fit with what I already had in mind???????

.... " I wonder if Mr. Woody Harrelson would be willing to meet with Mr. Pierre Polievre.........

• 4 months later...

Near death experiencer Kevin Zadai Th. D. also had a trip to Australia... that will soon be understood to be extremely relevant to options that are there in front of us now!!!

Gateman_Wen said: ↑

"If you wrote that I retract my comment due to forum rules. I did not intend to personally insult a forum member. "

Thank you.....

but I am a terribly flawed Christian who tries my best to admit to my flaws.....

in order to at least attempt to encourage other Christians who are going through the same types of temptations?????!!! So... as a result... it is extremely difficult to INSULT me!!??

I woke up this morning with one of the strangest ideas that I have ever faced in my sixty four years..........

I have a plan in mind that could perhaps be an important part of whatever all is meant by the Stick of Joseph being twisted together with the Stick of Judah??????

Ezekiel chapter thirty seven....

" Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. "

.... What I have in mind could in theory unite sixteen million Latter day Saints with Warrior Notes School of Ministry and Fans of Pastor Rick Joyner as well as with Fans of Orthodox Jewish near death experiencer and former Atheist Rabbi Alon Anava???????!!!!!

On the other hand.... this idea could be some sort of temptation from the dark side of the force reminiscent of Matthew chapter four???????

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus knows fully what all this is... and I DennisTate know essentially NOTHING?????!!!!

" 37 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.

5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone."

{Ezekiel chapter thirty seven verses two to seven}

IF THERE is any error or flaw in the Books, "The Final Quest," "The Call" and "The Torch and the Sword"..... I am too dumb to know what that flaw may be????!!!!

In my opinion... the mantle of Cephas Peter is on Pastor Rick Joyner... who had some sort of visionary experience of walking on water that is there in "The Torch and the Sword."

In Rabbi Alon Anava's second near death experience he was shown a prophecy for former Covering Cherub Halel who I have renamed "Stanley Milgram Lucifer Satan" due to what appears to me to be powerful evidence that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in His glorified and immortal body has been APPROVING of the psychological studies conducted by former Covering Cherub Halel.....

.... I suspect that a wild offer that was made to near death experiencer Kevin Zadai Th. D. while he was in Italy....... is all set up...... HaShem willing???????

I do believe that some details about Dr. Kevin Zadai's trip to Switzerland and Italy are revealed in this lecture.....

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/real-estate-below-sea-level-in-australia-and.612890/#post-1074385560