hakutaku Posted November 16, 2021 Posted November 16, 2021 15 minutes ago, Vernon said: Most of the things he talks about have to do with the Pope, the Bishops, and the Traditional Mass. I'm not concerned with who he "pals around with." I mean, if he can't tell that literal-Nazi-slogan-defending women aren't good coworkers, I'd be suspicious about his judgements regarding the Pope and bishops. But hey, maybe they look really good through the eyes of someone as sympathetic as him. I guess his little vandalism escapade is just advocacy for the kind of traditional mass where you burn all the devil-writing.
Peace Posted November 17, 2021 Posted November 17, 2021 16 hours ago, hakutaku said: I mean, if he can't tell that literal-Nazi-slogan-defending women aren't good coworkers, I'd be suspicious about his judgements regarding the Pope and bishops. But hey, maybe they look really good through the eyes of someone as sympathetic as him. I guess his little vandalism escapade is just advocacy for the kind of traditional mass where you burn all the devil-writing. You are so amusing. I wonder what your background is and how you become so obsessed with the Catholic faith. Ex-catholic. Quite possible. But more likely that you got dumped by a Catholic in the 11th grade and never got over it. Even more likely that demonic forces have simply taken control over you soul and you don’t even realize it. But it’s never too late to repent of one’s sins. God still loves you, although the rest of the world views you as an annoying pest.
hakutaku Posted November 17, 2021 Posted November 17, 2021 1 hour ago, Peace said: But it’s never too late to repent of one’s sins. God still loves you, although the rest of the world views you as an annoying pest. Sure is annoying when people point out ties to neo-nazis. If only they repented... we'd be able to have ties to neo-nazis in peace...
Peace Posted November 17, 2021 Posted November 17, 2021 51 minutes ago, hakutaku said: Sure is annoying when people point out ties to neo-nazis. If only they repented... we'd be able to have ties to neo-nazis in peace... The fool hath said in his heart, "There is no God".
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now