Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Counseling Session


Recommended Posts

Posted

true...but we're not serious...its all fun and games...

Until someone loses an eye...lol I couldnt resist ^_^

theculturewarrior
Posted

I wish I had what you two have. My intended hasn't spoken to me in days. Keep working on the issues...once you've lost communication, you've lost it all. :sadder:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 10 2004, 09:41 PM'] true...but we're not serious...its all fun and games...

Until someone loses an eye...lol I couldnt resist ^_^ [/quote]
Well, nothing serious, of course, how many miles apart are we?

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote]You're still not married to me! That would be illegal!
[/quote]

Not in South Carolina!

Posted

:crackup:


^ I love that smiley...

Posted
:rolling:

How did I miss this thread...

*puts on glasses and gets thick notebook and pencil*

And Moosey...how does thatmake YOU feel....*nods sympathetically*
Posted (edited)

How does what make me feel?


I just showed you how that makes me feel

[quote]:crackup:[/quote]

Edited by Moosey
Posted

I see....*criticcally looks over notes*


So Micah...


Does your betrayal stem from inner insecurities? :rolleyes: :P :lol:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

No.

Posted

*raises hand* I have something to say...

Posted

Yes, the lady over there. What do you have to say?

Posted

*points to Moosey*

Go ahead. Please refrain from unnecesary comments that might upset your significant other and make it brief :P

Posted (edited)

Hey micah..?




























































































































Sorry babe! *jumps in Micahs arms and hugs him* is that brief enough??

Edited by Moosey
Soldier4Him
Posted

*Sneaks into the door and takes a chair quietly*

Posted

brief enough, though emotionally disturbing for the rest of us here :P

Micah, art thou present?

Posted

oh, and there's a small thing...the fee....



*pushes bill over to moosey and micah while they're still in a good mood*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...