An Old School Catholic Message Board

Doctors blow the whistle on vaccine deaths and injuries

Dennis Tate

This Catholic World Report article can play an important role in defeating the far less than ethical Biden and Trudeau Vaccine Mandates.

Major progress could well be made this week in the USA and the December 3 critical date approaches.  

Here in Canada about ninety nine percent of physicians are double vaccinated and I am sure that many of them were just as hesitant to take the vaccine as I am myself.  I retired from my job as of tomorrow, November 30 because I would have been put on Unpaid Administrative Leave on Wednesday anyway.  

Doctors blow the whistle on vaccine deaths and injuries

https://www.catholicworldreport.com/2021/11/01/doctors-blow-the-whistle-on-vaccine-deaths-and-injuries/

Eleven physicians who say they have suffered severe side effects also report post-vaccine neurological effects among their patients.

After suffering life-changing and debilitating side effects they claim are from COVID-19 vaccines, 11 physicians are going public with their stories in hopes other doctors and the federal government start taking vaccine safety more seriously.

Attorney Aaron Siri of the law firm Siri Glimstad released the testimonies of the doctors, saying the U.S. Food & Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have turned a deaf ear to these and other stories arising from the mass vaccination of the United States population after the Wuhan coronavirus.

“These physicians and their patients all supported the Covid-19 vaccine. Almost all of them are fully vaccinated,” Siri wrote in a letter to the FDA, CDC and U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. “It is understandable that you would not want to admit that a product you have authorized, approved, and widely promoted caused harm, but we implore you to have the moral fortitude to rise above your personal interests.”  

“These physicians stand to lose an incredible amount coming forward – their income, jobs, careers, privacy, etc.,” Siri wrote. “But they do so to put the interest of the public and of their patients ahead of their own. We ask you to do the same.”

In a Nov. 1 email reply to Siri, an FDA communications official suggested the doctors report their side effects to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), something they all had done. That drew a rebuke from Siri: “Your response continues to make clear you have no intention of taking their concerns seriously. They detail in their sworn declarations that they have submitted the serious injuries they and their patients have suffered to VAERS, but have received no adequate response.”

The VAERS database has logged over 800,000 reports for COVID-19 shots. Established in 1990, VAERS is a passive surveillance system that takes reports of injuries, side effects and deaths from doctors, health care facilities, vaccine manufacturers, state health officials, patients and the general public. Data in the system are not meant to prove cause and effect, but rather be a red flag for safety concerns that warrant more detailed study.

To at least some degree this testimony seems to verify what Dr. Jessica Rose is warning us about?

Dr. Jessica Rose lives in Israel but is referring to data from the United States posted to VAERS, (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System).

https://wethepundit.com/ticking-time-bomb-expert-says-injections-are-destroying-immune-system/

"Ticking Time Bomb: Expert says injections are destroying immune system"

"There are signs now that they are very negatively affecting CD8T cell populations. For those of you who don't know this is extremely bad news." (Dr. Jessica Rose Viral Immunologist).

Seventeen minutes into the video she covers what is happening to five to eleven year olds when they take the mRNA vaccines.

"Over a million five to eleven year old children were injected after just two weeks in the United States, and so we are in the one hundred thousand children who have reported adverse events in that age group after two weeks......... "one in ten kids have an adverse reaction" ....... "in eighty two percent of the reports it was immediate." (Dr. Jessica Rose)

16 hours ago, catholicamama said:

Do they go into detail about what the 'adverse reactions' are in the 5-11 group?

This doctor does in two minutes and twelve seconds.....

.. "This doctor trained at the Mayo Clinic and runs the largest independent testing laboratory in Idaho.

Listen to what his lab testing is showing: "

https://mobile.twitter.com/ToTheLifeboats/status/1430589141344034816

16 hours ago, catholicamama said:

Do they go into detail about what the 'adverse reactions' are in the 5-11 group?

and I think that this website does....

https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/

21 hours ago, catholicamama said:

blob:https://mewe.com/86f926a2-5a1e-462a-845d-3143fcc2fc14

That link may not work... but this is the guy, Dr. Ryan Cole. 

He is being criticized a lot... but my impression is that he is being truthful and is looking at both sides of the question whereas most other physicians who criticize him are parroting what they have been told to say by sales people from BigPharma... That is merely my opinion... my best guess as of this time.

Ontario M. P. P. Rick Nicholls is speaking out....

MPP Nicholls Questions MOH Elliott on Reports of Rising Stillbirths

MPP Nicholls Calls for Better Rationale to Vax Kids

Edited by Dennis Tate
add title for video

Here are some rather sobering statistics that are finally coming out.  Deaths among Children are 44% higher than the 5-year-average since they were offered the Covid-19 Vaccine according to ONS dataBY THE EXPOSÉ ON NOVEMBER 24, 2021 • ( 49 COMMENTS )

Official data published by the Office for National Statistics proves that deaths among children have increased significantly compared to the five-year-average since they were offered the Pfizer mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.

On September 13th 2021, Professor Chris Whitty the Chief Medical Officer for England, wrote to the UK Government advising them that all children over the age of 12 should be offered at least one dose of the Pfizer Covid-19 injection.

This was despite the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) refusing to do so due to concluding the benefits do not necessarily outweigh the risks. The reason they concluded this is due to the negligible amount of children who suffer serious illness due to Covid-19, let alone die, and the real possibility of children suffering myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) as an adverse reaction.

For the first time in history the UK Government chose to ignore the advice of the JCVI and instead opted to roll-out the Covid-19 injection to all children over the age of 12 with immediate effect.

The following analysis of Office for National Statistics (ONS) data shows the consequences of that decision, so far…

The ONS publishes weekly figures on deaths in 2021 which can be accessed here, and they have a previously published a ‘2015-2019, Five-Year Average’ dataset on deaths which can be accessed here.

We have used the figures from both datasets for our analysis, both can be downloaded so that you can confirm our figures are correct –

Download the 2021 Dataset on Deaths (Up to Week 45)

Download the 2015 – 2019, 5-year-average Dataset on Deaths

September 13th, the day Chris Whitty advised the UK Government to offer the Covid vaccine to children, fell in week 37 of 2021. Thanks to plans already put in place under the instruction of the Health Secretary Sajid Javid, the NHS were ready to start injecting children with immediate effect, so we have analysed all deaths occurring from week 38 onwards.

The following chart shows the number of deaths per week, between week 38 and week 45, among all children aged 10-14 in England and Wales, in 2021 and the 2015-2019 5-year-average dataset.

image-296.png?resize=768,524&ssl=1

I do believe that some truly good news will emerge out of all this over the next two and a half years..... or three and a half years at least.  

http://forsuchatimeasthis-aseekerofgodsheart.blogspot.com/2009/05/prophecy-lord-gave-brother-kim-clement.html

Monday, May 11, 2009
Prophecy the Lord gave Brother Kim Clement on April 4th, 2008-Seattle, WA

I feel the Spirit of the Lord telling me to tell you:
There is a reason to have joy at this moment-for many say, "this is the worst time ever in America." The Spirit of God said, who would declare a recession, and who would declare where I am going? God said, this is the best time, because joy is coming to you in the Spring, says the Lord, Joy is coming to you in the Spring, therefore, I want you to prophesy it: Joy!

God said, you have enticed me, you have enticed me. You have enchanted Me, enticed. God said, you have fascinated me, your sounds of faith and your sounds of praise and your embracing of the prophet and My promise has lured Me in a good way, attracted Me to come a little closer to you, to listen to the sounds of faith, to the sounds of victory, to the sounds of joy. You have sent a message to the caverns and the caves and the dungeons of hell: we shall relive and we will do greater than our forefathers and greater works in His name. The forces of darkness have trembled tonight at the sound of a people who are unafraid to fight a good fight of faith.

Penicillin-a discovery, once again a discovery, penicillin-a discovery embarked upon by a mistake as so many great journeys. And God said tonight, there shall be a discovery, as you know, that shall completely and entirely wipe out any form or trace of cancer in the human body and a generation shall exist very quickly that shall be cancer free, says the Lord of Hosts!

God made a promise about a generation and a people soon that shall say "how long did it control us for so long?" And yet discovered, Egypt has already trodden upon it, they don't even know, but I will take my Nation, America, those that have sought after answers. The corruption in the pharmaceutical-you shall be exposed. And God shall bring about in this Nation a plan for health insurance that shall not be penetrated by the democrats or by the republicans. This shall be something that shall transpire because of a sudden change cause I command it. It is a disgrace, says the Spirit of the Lord, that politics are swayed by this one things. Therefore, watch as I move in these next two years and I show America how strong I am and prove Myself in the political arena. I shall be your President, says the Spirit of the Living God!

And they shall say, "but now there is a second President, how can we have two presidents?" An unusual thing, isn't it, says the Spirit of the Lord? Why would it be that one with a double mind would stand up and face the people? No, they shall say "we have two presidents, what do we do now? Fear not, for God said, as I promised before this is My Nation and I will change things according to the time and season and I told you now in Spring I will expose and reveal things that have been hidden so that My Nation can move into this next election and to the next phase with victory and honor and glory, says the Lord of of Hosts!

I prophesy America, I prophesy America: You are a light, salt, joy, you are a light, salt joy.

I declare upon this Nation:
Great great prosperity again, oil prices that shall change rapidly, and when the new source of energy suddenly unfolds, people will say "God, how, how did we miss it, it was so easy!" At the right time, and the time is now, says the Spirit of God." (Kim Clement, April 4, 2008, Seattle)

HALLELLUYAH!!!!!   Prayers are being answered!!!

"Japan drops vax rollout, goes to Ivermectin, ENDS COVID almost overnight"

(October 27, 2021)

The ongoing COVID-19 nonsense here in the United States exists solely and exclusively because our governments have failed to use the correct treatment. They used so-called “vaccines” when Japan has just proven, in less than ONE MONTH, that Ivermectin can wipe out the disease.

Sweden’s Public Health Agency on Wednesday recommended a temporary halt to the use of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine among young adults, citing concerns over rare side effects to the heart. It said the pause should initially be in force until December 1, explaining that it had received evidence of an increased risk of side effects such as inflammation of the heart muscle (myocarditis) and inflammation of the pericardium (pericarditis). {link to CBS News (Secure)]

Finland, Denmark and Norway have also moved away from the COVID vaccines.

Finland last Thursday joined Sweden, Denmark and Norway in recommending against use of Moderna Inc.’s Covid-19 vaccine in younger age groups, citing risks of rare cardiovascular side effects they said warranted the precautionary steps.

Finland’s Institute for Health and Welfare said last Thursday it would pause use of the Moderna vaccine among men under the age of 30, following a similar step last Wednesday by Swedish regulators. Denmark last Wednesday said it wouldn’t offer the Moderna vaccine to under-18s as a precautionary measure.

Norway on Wednesday advised that all under-18s shouldn’t be given the Moderna vaccine, even if they had already received one dose, and recommended that men under 30 consider getting the vaccine developed by Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech instead. Norwegian officials cited U.S., Canadian and Nordic data, saying the absolute risks remain low and calling the advice “a precautionary measure.”

The European Medicines Agency said Thursday that new preliminary data from the Nordic countries supports a warning the agency adopted in July that inflammatory heart conditions called myocarditis and pericarditis can occur in very rare cases following vaccination with Covid-19 shots made by Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech.

* Safe? Japan pulls Moderna vax, ends nationwide vax drive after “magnetic” “metals” found to contaminate jabs: [link to asia.nikkei.com (secure)]

* Three lots of Moderna jabs recalled in Japan over stainless steel contamination: [link to www.rt.com (secure)]

* Several Japanese cities report white stuff floating in jab vials: [link to www.zerohedge.com (secure)]

* Japan minister of health tells docs to recommend IVM: [link to rclutz.com (secure)]

* Japan now a MAJOR SUCCESS STORY after it BEATS COVID rapidly: [link to www.msn.com (secure)]

Any questions?

Just so you understand the timeline.

By September deaths from the COVID-19 Vaccine jabs were being investigated.

At roughly that time, the vials were under scrutiny and metal “magnetic” material was found in them.

Very shortly thereafter, the Japanese minister of health announced doctors could prescribe Ivermectin.

A month later, the Western press is shocked that COVID has all but disappeared from the island.

Get it?

Understand?

This is what it looks like in a country that still has rule of law. The governemnt responds to reports of death and contaminated vaxes, moves to real treatment, people get better, and the virus disappears.

Now compare that to what is happening in the United States and in Australia and New Zealand. All three countries are in dismal failure in their handling of COVID-19, and that failure has resulted in staggering loss of freedom and destruction of commerce.

This is the biggest news story right now.

Japan has ended COVID. It did it after it stopped the vax rollout and went to Ivermectin.

Period. Hard stop.

Opinion

If your government really wanted to end COVID, if that was its true goal, it would do what Japan did.

You can use Japan as a case study any time someone starts yammering some croutons about how the vax is about helping you help yourself from getting others sick with what they’ve been vaxed against.

You use it as a case study when they try to make some lame argument about how the government is really really really trying its best to end COVID and it is the MAGA crowd that is causing the variants and keeping the virus around.

Japan stopped vaxing. Japan went to IVM. Japan is COVID-free. It did it in less than a month!

So if your government won’t do what Japan did, now that JAPAN HAS BEAT COVID, what does it say about your government?

It says the conspiracy theorists were right! They were right. It is a damning conviction of the narrative that the government is somehow a benevolent force against you getting viruses.

No, because we now have historic precedent of a government doing the right thing and getting the WIN.

If your government won’t do it, it is because the vax is about something other than the public good.

Hmmmm. What could it be about? How about totalitarian control!

Japan got started vaxing later, and quit earlier than Massachusetts. Massachusetts is still fighting COVID with a couple thousand breakthrough cases per week. Japan is done. "

https://thesecondnews.com/japan-drops-vax-rollout-goes-to-ivermectin-ends-covid-almost-overnight/

I love this BigPharma "argument" - the pharma industrie would make WAY more money if we all got an infection instead of taking the vaccine. 

1 hour ago, Lea said:

I love this BigPharma "argument" - the pharma industrie would make WAY more money if we all got an infection instead of taking the vaccine. 

A couple of months from now the truth will come out... but they turned this into not merely a billion dollar industry.. .but actually a trillion dollar industry worldwide as they convinced governments to force mandates.  

Edited by Dennis Tate
spelling

• 2 weeks later...
KnightofChrist
1 hour ago, Didacus said:

Anyone remember the year 2000 scare?

In 10 years we will look back at this Covid the same way we look back at that fiasco.

Or the AIDS scare.