ByzantineBro Posted December 15, 2021 Posted December 15, 2021 Hi everyone, I remember back in 2008 and 2009 there was a Catholic rapper from Chicago. I went to one of his concerts I believe at St. Bartholomew Church. Does anyone remember what his name is and if so, where can I get his album? I used to have it but don't know whatever happened to it?
Norseman82 Posted December 19, 2021 Posted December 19, 2021 I remember going to that event (yes, it was at St. Bart's), so you piqued my curiosity. I spent at least two hours searching though old threads and the best I could come up with was someone named "Flip" from a group "Point 5 Covenant", but the group's website appears to no longer be active.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now