Dave Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Y'all may say, "Dave, don't say that!" but I think it's pretty spot-on, sadly.
VeraMaria Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Dave, you know that's not true. And you can't have "Resident Jerk" right over "Church Militant".
VeraMaria Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 We obviously have a lot of time to listen. It might be good to talk about it
RemnantRules Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 alright fine....just leaving people out in the dark....lol .
Dave Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 I'm not ready to talk about it just yet. Could y'all give me a little while?
Dave Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Jul 11 2004, 01:23 AM'] i hope i didn't make you upset. [/quote] No, not at all.
the_rev Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Looking at the time it is after I signed off of MSN, and Dave wasn't responding, so I hope he didn't htink I was being mean. Hm..... I hope it isn't because of me!
Dave Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 Noooooo ... it's not because of anything you did. If you were being mean, that would've made you the jerk. I'm the jerk, remember?
thicke Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Alright, I told you in chat and I'm telling you here! Change it back now!
Dave Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 Ok, I've changed my title to something different. So everyone, please feel free to ignore this thread as it's moot.
thicke Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 WOW. That's the first time I've seen someone use the word "moot" on Phatmass. Dave's so cool....
Dave Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 For those of y'all who came upon this thread after I changed my title the second time, what I'd changed it to initially was "Resident Jerk."
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now