Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

YAY!

Posted

Now there's two for ya! :cool:

Posted

ROFL wow two Immaculata threads lol

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 11 2004, 05:07 PM'] Micah!!!! [/quote]
LOL

What? This is what I do!

I make threads for people upon request.

Yours was just free of charge.

Posted

Did you know we did it at the exact same time???

Posted

WOW!! I feel so loved... I... I'm just... overwhelmed!!!!!!! :hearts:

Posted

lol!!!

too many personal threads floating around...:wacko: :P

Posted

Lol :wub: *hugs*

Get on AIM so I can bother you Micah...

Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 11 2004, 04:11 PM'] Lol :wub: *hugs*

Get on AIM so I can bother you Micah... [/quote]
lol now that's :wub: lol

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 11 2004, 05:11 PM'] Lol :wub: *hugs*

Get on AIM so I can bother you Micah... [/quote]
I'm not on, sucka!

Posted

wow ! such luv !! lol :blink:

Posted
:banana: ANOTHER thread for Immaculata!! :D
Posted

Oh my goodness! I just noticed that I only need 6 more posts before I can change my own title!! :o :banana:

Posted

woooohoooooooo Cathgirl !!!!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jul 11 2004, 06:39 PM'] woooohoooooooo Cathgirl !!!!!!!! [/quote]
*takes a bow*

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 11 2004, 04:22 PM'] I'm not on, sucka! [/quote]
I can see that you doy. Thats why I'm telling you to get on...

Soldier4Him
Posted

Hey you guys, this thread belongs to Immaculata. Do I see any of you talking about her? I think not.

*Screams* YO KAT!!!!!! What up G?

Posted

Oh thorry immaculata!

Posted

[quote name='Soldier4Him' date='Jul 11 2004, 09:01 PM'] Hey you guys, this thread belongs to Immaculata. Do I see any of you talking about her? I think not.

*Screams* YO KAT!!!!!! What up G? [/quote]
oh, *psh*

my mommy taught me how to share.

ya'll can share my thread

I'll be generous!

^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...