Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has Hollywood taught us absolutely nothing???

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/update-pennsylvania-woman-came-contact-cdc-monkeys-crash-experiencing-cold-like-symptoms-pink-eye-cough/

You don't transport monkeys that were experimented on with mutated viruses in open-cage trucks.  Inevitably, the truck will crash, and civilization will be 5 seconds from being wiped out, before Tom Cruise (or someone a little taller) saves the day at the last second.

With everything that's been going on, this seems fairly designed.

Credo in Deum
Posted

And yet these are the fools we turn to as our "experts". 

 

Posted
On 1/25/2022 at 11:15 AM, fides' Jack said:

 

With everything that's been going on, this seems fairly designed.

oakdice-runescape.gif

Posted

I hope you're right.  On the issue of the crash being intended to release a monkey-virus into the populace, I'm 50/50.  It wouldn't surprise me at all.  Humanity has never been more evil than it is now.

When they caught the last escaped monkey, they caught it on video.  Here's a clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6cRw6CU7l0

 

Posted
15 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

On the issue of the crash being intended to release a monkey-virus into the populace, I'm 50/50. 

 

 

the-house-will-ferrell.gif

Posted

The first one was better.  Still, I'll give that a like.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...