Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I am seeking a Rosary App


Recommended Posts

ACatholicWifesLife3
Posted

Good morning  everyone, I have a question. I do not recite the Luminous  Mystery,  and am trying to find an app

[I do not have an apple phone so I go through Google playstore..]

I am looking for a good Rosary app to do the Daily Rosary, I know the Devine Mercy by heart..but would love an app so I can do the Joyful Mystery, Glorious Mystery, Sorrowful Mystery through an app.

I do not care too much for voice only one as at times I'd like to recite it with out..

Any help would be appreciated..

Pax Christi

benedictaaugustine
Posted

Hallow app has the rosary 

ACatholicWifesLife3
Posted
40 minutes ago, benedictaaugustine said:

Hallow app has the rosary 

Thank you I will check it out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...