An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is Atheism necessary for the production of people like....

Dennis Tate

Is Atheism necessary to produce people who think like Dr. Tony FAuci????  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

.. Dr. Tony FAuci?????????

.... "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. " (John 13: 34, 35)

I believe that the control of ATHEISM over the Educational system in America and Canada and most of the world will be BROKEN when gifted Latter day Saints and gifted Pentecostals and gifted Charismatic Christians are able to cooperate with each other and work together beyond doctrinal differences. The key could be MR. COLTON BURPO.... who is no longer three years old but instead is all grown up and is a similar age to the vast majority of Latter day Saint missionaries.

Since 2018 I have been mentored by perhaps twelve or fourteen Latter day Saint Elders and Sisters and I personally loved how they all, unanimously approached the case of near death experiencer Colton Burpo when I got into this topic with them. Basically..... all LDS missionaries were in agreement with me that little Colton Burpo had been honest and had attempted to the very best of his ability to describe what he had seen and heard and experienced during his brush with death when he was three years and ten months old.

So.... please visualize the grown up Mr. Colton Burpo doing lecture after lecture after lecture where most of the audience is mostly "Guys in White Shirts and Ties" .......... and young ladies dressed very appropriately for the occasion!

Up until this time the divisions within Christianity and our tendency to nearly hate each other over doctrinal differences has left the world in a state of mind where they cannot recognize us as being actual disciples of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus, Messiah the Passover Lamb...... but if we will all begin to come together over reasons beyond doctrines..... .and just basically enjoy fellowship beyond denominational boundaries...... .then a massive positive shift will occur and people will realize that Jesus truly does have actual disciples in the year 2022. These last two years are helping to prove to us that we must come together or....... we could well hang separately??????

"If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?" (Luke 11:11)

Latter day Saint Elders and Sisters who sincerely pray and ask to be given the Holy Spirit will be given the Holy Spirit and are obviously our brothers and sisters in Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and in my opinion to say that they are not even Christians........ is an extremely spiritually dangerous position to take on that question.

Atheistic control over EDUCATION is necessary to produce people who think and use their abilities like Dr. Tony Fauci does!!!!!

"Heaven Is For Real" Interview with Todd and Colton Burpo

2,205,709 views Jun 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmNrQ7Smung

Edited by Dennis Tate
spelling....

• Dennis Tate changed the title to Is Atheism necessary for the production of people like....
  • 1 month later...

All is relative in the sense that we are on earth not heaven, hell, purgatory or whatever else exists. There is good, bad, okay and evil all nescisary for whatever reason I don't know except to accept all are part of God's plan not that God wills evil or bad or ok but that we have these choices pre heaven, I believe it's a test or let's say training ground to learn what is good and choose good not evil, bad or ok, some learn fast, some slow, some never and can only hope in Gods mercy.