ardillacid Posted March 4, 2022 Posted March 4, 2022 If you’re comfortable sharing. I can’t really think of anything.
chrysostom Posted March 4, 2022 Posted March 4, 2022 Turned social media off. I shouldn't even be on this forum. Bye again...
MIKolbe Posted March 4, 2022 Posted March 4, 2022 fasting 1 day a week spending more time in front of the Blessed Sacrament
Vernon Posted March 4, 2022 Posted March 4, 2022 I will ignore and not respond to stupid internet posts and will refrain from making any stupid posts of my own (after this one).
fides' Jack Posted March 5, 2022 Posted March 5, 2022 fasting 2 days each week spending 2 more times in front of the Blessed Sacrament and also trying to be just a little more light-hearted online...
ArciMoto Posted March 5, 2022 Posted March 5, 2022 the one thing I always seem to manage to-do during the lent period is,... getting my financial records together (for taxes due April 15)
Tony Posted March 8, 2022 Posted March 8, 2022 Cold showers.. which apparently have health benefits too. That's not what made me do them but I'll take it
MIKolbe Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 On 3/4/2022 at 8:19 PM, fides' Jack said: fasting 2 days each week spending 2 more times in front of the Blessed Sacrament and also trying to be just a little more light-hearted online... you're being 2 times a chump.. so good on you
Seven77 Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 I'm back here on phatmass for Lent.… In addition, I am spending more time in mental prayer every day for 30 to 40 minutes at least. Every morning I listen to a podcast called 10 minutes with Jesus that helps to fuel my thoughts throughout the day so that I am prepared to enter into meditation. also, abstaining from meat every day except Sundays. Some good advice I heard today: considering the disciplines of fasting, prayer and almsgiving, focus more on that area which you are lacking, without neglecting the rest. Oh yes, spiritual reading is essential.
little2add Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 (edited) Mostly meditation and prayer for my now deceased forefather, late wife and our children's well being in this world and beyond Edited March 15, 2022 by little2add
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now