Phazzan Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 Hi friends, Lately I've noticed alot of people who hang around the Phatmass boards somewhat trying to behave and act in a way that is very similar to the way I do. You've got theculturewarrior [i]trying [/i]to mimic my superior levels of superiority, and although I respect him for having a go, obviously the goal is unattainable. Then you've got homeschoolmom stalking me all the time (nah, for real) and ~*VeraMaria*~ obsessing over me everywhere I go. There's also that newby curtins whatever proposing to that poor ~*VeraMaria*~ via the internet. I mean, c'mon guys, GET A LIFE!!! What kind of person PROPOSES to someone OVER the internet? Dude, that's just weird. Anyway, I really think you folk need to get over me and get on with your lives. I know I'm an amazingly spectacular, fully sik, [i]precious gift from God[/i] (MBA's words), but in all seriousness, I'm not THAT great (that's not to say I'm not great, only not THAT great). C'mon friends, just be happy the way you are. I know I'm very happy being the way I am, it makes me happy all the time, when I think about the way I am. Peace! Phazzan 4EvEr
theculturewarrior Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 I'm sorry phazzam, I didn't think you were reading. I just wanted to be superior. Howcome we can't all be "precious gifts from God?"
VeraMaria Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 (edited) [quote name='Phazzan' date='Jul 12 2004, 09:41 AM'] Then you've got homeschoolmom stalking me all the time (nah, for real) and ~*VeraMaria*~ obsessing over me everywhere I go. [/quote] Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't obsess over guys with egos the size of the galaxy and brains the size of a cherry seed edited because I can't spell. Of course Phazzan may enlighten us all... Edited July 12, 2004 by VeraMaria
thicke Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 (edited) HM....I guess someone's not conceited, they're convinced.... :crackup: Edited July 12, 2004 by thicke
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 I thought I was the only ego-maniac here...
Paladin D Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 I think everyone shouldn't act male or female, but neutral. So everyone wouldn't be falling in love with each other (glad I'm not in this mess). Yet again, I can be a girl in a suit... you never know.
thicke Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 (edited) [quote name='Paladin D' date='Jul 12 2004, 10:54 AM'] Yet again, I can be a girl in a suit... you never know. [/quote] "Aren't you a little short for a stoormtrooper?" Edited July 12, 2004 by thicke
VeraMaria Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 Phazzan is crrrazy.... and in 66 posts he'll be 666 :ph34r:
Mickey's_Girl Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 Hi Phazzan. I haven't "seen" you around in a few days (although I might not have been paying attention). I always enjoy your random ego trips. They're almost a spectator sport! MG
Phazzan Posted July 13, 2004 Author Posted July 13, 2004 Why hasn't this thread reached its third or fourth page yet? Am I losing my popularity? Is Phazzan mortal? This is not right. SOMEONE WILL PAY! :angry:
Phazzan Posted July 13, 2004 Author Posted July 13, 2004 (edited) [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 12 2004, 08:48 AM'] Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't obsess over guys with egos the size of the galaxy and brains the size of a cherry seed edited because I can't spell. Of course Phazzan may enlighten us all... [/quote] Haha, that's funny! And to correct you, I don't have an ego the size of the galaxy, I have an ego the size of the universe! Get your facts right, you fallible little girl. :angry: Edited July 13, 2004 by Phazzan
thicke Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 Man....I am so stoked! My wife and I will be in Atlanta next week. She said we could go see the Braves if I can get tickets!
MrsFrozen Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 I thought I had something to live for in trying to be you, Phazzan! How could you crush my dream like that?
VeraMaria Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Jul 13 2004, 08:27 AM'] Haha, that's funny! And to correct you, I don't have an ego the size of the galaxy, I have an ego the size of the universe! Get your facts right, you fallible little girl. :angry: [/quote] Since I had said that a couple of times I decided to say 'galaxy' for variety Fine. Phazzan, sorery to burst your bubble, but I don't obsess over guys with an ego the size of the UNIVERSE and a brain the size of a cherry seed . Better?
theculturewarrior Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 Wouldn't it be a little more accurate, as well as optimistic, if instead of [b]cherry seed[/b] you chose [b]mustard seed[/b]? After all, this is a Catholic board. (JK Phazzan, you know I love you! )
VeraMaria Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 I'm eating cherries right now...as I was when I first typed that post, so cherry seed it is (JK Phazzan, we all know ur brain is just a teeeny bit bigger....let's try peach seed... (is that thr right word? i mean a peach carrozo ))
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 Uh-oh! Phazzan didn't take his reality medication today!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now