An Old School Catholic Message Board

UN Security Council Meeting

fides' Jack

fides' Jack

Russia:

We have evidence and will be providing evidence that the US has been funding biological weapons in Ukraine.

All other countries:

Russia is lying and is attacking Ukraine wrongly and everything they present is propaganda, and Russia is the one with biological weapons.  We are against biological weapons.

Let's just be clear.  ALL countries that have the resources to do so, have developed biological weapons.  All the countries speaking here are lying to some degree.  What is the point of this, except to provide more public fuel to the fire in order to create more war?  Ukraine is not innocent in this, either.

fides' Jack

George Soros is now advocating for EXACTLY what recent unapproved private revelation has predicted would happen for months and years, namely, that the United States and Europe would fight against Russia:

https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/putin-ukraine-world-war-3-risk-by-george-soros-2022-03

In approved private revelation, it has been revealed that Russia would get all the way to Rome, and "The pope will have much to suffer".

In other unapproved private revelation, it's been revealed multiple times recently that a world leader would be attacked.

2 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

George Soros is now advocating for EXACTLY what recent unapproved private revelation has predicted would happen for months and years, namely, that the United States and Europe would fight against Russia:

Exactly 

now with the US committing $13.6 billion for armaments,  I believe the U.S. has swallowed the bait,  hook line and sinker.

We (the U.S.) are being played, to our detriment.  The so=called "Iranian deal" is back on the table thanks to "sleepy Joe" and a deal may already have been struck to trade oil for nuclear armaments.  

I suspect Russia will gladly sell (WMD) nuclear weapons to Iran.

Don't be surprised

What evidence was presented?

From the US media, what seems to be agreed upon, is there are labs, these labs were fundwd by the US military at least in part but intended to prevent proliferation.

I don't know about you, but in my book, if the military is funding something, there is a very good chance it funds a project with weapons on their mind at some point.... just saying...

fides' Jack

No evidence was presented at the meeting.  They said they would be publishing the evidence on a website, which I'm assuming will be publicly available.  Though probably censored in most countries...

58 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

No evidence was presented at the meeting.  They said they would be publishing the evidence on a website, which I'm assuming will be publicly available.  Though probably censored in most countries...

If that's the case then its a good thing they have internet on computers now.