Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I agree with you Michael

DancesforLove
Posted

I agree that it could lead to broken homes but even if gay marriages do not become vallid, they can still adopt children so even if it is passed it will still lead to broken homes. The part about gay males sleeping with 300 people I disagree with because there are straight married couples who sleep around and there are straight men and women who aren't married who sleep around and have kids so I don't think that because your gay you will sleep with 300 people because it doesn't matter whether you are gay or straight people sleep around (I am NOT saying it is right just for the record).

Posted

Fr. Larry Richards put it perfectly in his tape "Confession" from the Mary Foundation

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...