Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

BarbTherese
Posted (edited)

Just a quick post to say that I am still here and keen to get back on Pham asap.  I have had four months in hospital (not psychiatric) leaving me now more disabled than before - long story and I will spare you  that except that I am ok, but my poor home was totally neglected until I came home... to total disorganization and mess and they are my Archilles heel.  But I am getting there slowly, relearning one step at a time, patience and acceptance...........not without complaints however being me :rolleyes:  I am a terribly slow learner in the no complaints office.

Thanks for still being here Phatmass.........thanks heaps..........Barb

Edited by BarbaraTherese
servio legi Dei
Posted

prayers for your recovery, and blessings for Holy Week

Posted

Good to read your post....wishing you a blessed Easter.

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am not often at all on the computer, nor TV - relishing Silence at this point but I do access Pham in Open Mic now and then.  I just want it known I am still around, something of a lurker just now I guess.  Physical injuries problematic. Just occurred to me - the bad workman blames his tools.  Whatever, huh? :smokey:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...