Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Come on people! Register and download it. its so much fun!

[url="http://www.paltalk.com/PalTalkSite/"]http://www.paltalk.com/PalTalkSite/[/url]

Edited by Moosey
Posted

I'm there I'm there lol :cheer:

Posted

COME ON REGISTERRRRR

I'm actually talking!! :o

It's nice to put a voice on the name

It's sooo fun!

I'll take in German and Spanish for ya!!! :D

Posted

I'll speak in French if you make me lol

Posted

bumpity again lol

Posted

Bumpy bump bump...

theculturewarrior
Posted

Okay, so how do I get to where you all are?

theculturewarrior
Posted

I'm registered. I'm "theculturewarrior"

Posted

Im registered under....phatquietfire.
but i dont know what to do next...........HELP

Posted (edited)

need names here.
I got theculturewarrior
I got veramaria.
i got moosey.

anyone else?

Edited by Quietfire
Posted

Hey Quiet my name is under StColette

Posted

I'm Cathgirl!

I found out that I have a microphone!! :cheer: I can't plug my headphones into my computer though.. :crazy:

Posted

hey i just registered, now how do I find you guys?

Posted

did you install the program ? and what is your registration name :)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I'll be on tomorrow night...can't be on tonight...way too many chores...

See you all!

By the way, ask the others and they will tell you how annoying I am.

Posted

Aww come on...go on just for a few minutes tonight...

Who is on there right now?

I am!

Posted

okie pokie Micah We'll miss ya :(

Posted

oh, i forgot, I'm registered as zwergel88

Posted

lol okie pokie :) none of us are really on at the moment we'll announce on here when we will be in the chatroom :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...