Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i have a red point 5 shirt.

Posted

I have a brown one and a CD. :P

Posted

i just have a cd, but i'd like a shirt! :)

Sammy Blaze
Posted

i have a cd,

I bought a shirt but lost it in dallas....


craziness.........just craziness....


~S.

Posted

i have a cd.

which i love!

shelly_freak
Posted

ive never heard them :sadder:

Posted

never heard of them eathire

Posted

I have like close to 1000 of their cds I cant stop buying them!!!!

Posted

[quote name='point5' date='Jul 17 2004, 12:45 PM'] I have like close to 1000 of their cds I cant stop buying them!!!! [/quote]
:lol:


...weird, obsessed fan

Posted

... yeah, that guy is like at EVERY show... man what a weirdo...

Posted

Hey man since u have over 1000 CD share the wealth...dont be greedy......lol....

DancesforLove
Posted

Me either now I don't feel so bad.....

Posted

for those with no merch... the site should have some stuff up eventually...

but for now, email me at flip@point5covenant.com with your order...

"The Les CLever EP" - Point 5's debut cd- $5
"Red Texas T" - Point 5 Covenant, from the best country in the United States - $10
"Brown Jesus T" - has Point 5 Covenant logo and dope pic of Jesus Christ - $10
specify size of t when ordering, and add $3 for shipping and handling


i will try to post the logos of the shirts up...

Posted

Will yous guys be sellin at Phatmass '04?

Posted

yes we will!!!


and here is a link for the logos on the shirts...

[url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16054&st=0&"]Point 5 T Shirts[/url]
[url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16054&st=0&"]http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16054&st=0&[/url]

Posted

yo man im buyin everything....uh o better start savin.....couches and underneath beds here i come...lol

Posted

our $5 cd roughly = looking under two couch cushions, pant pockets before laundry, and under your car seat.


OR...bringing ten new people to the check in thread !!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...