A Yearning Heart Posted April 19, 2022 Posted April 19, 2022 I've just started to revisit the Phorum after what has been practically forever and it's really different! What have I missed?
little2add Posted April 21, 2022 Posted April 21, 2022 8 hours ago, dUSt said: I can't think of one thing you missed! except you!
ardillacid Posted April 21, 2022 Posted April 21, 2022 We changed the theme from Catholic rap to Catholic death metal.
Anastasia13 Posted April 22, 2022 Posted April 22, 2022 4 hours ago, ardillacid said: We changed the theme from Catholic rap to Catholic death metal. I’ll be impressed when you go to Catholic sitar metal.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now