Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Who would jump on a Zoom meeting for a virtual online Phatmass reunion once a year? I'll bring cake!

Posted

i could show you that thing I need to send you!

Posted
12 hours ago, ardillacid said:

:drunks:

reminds me of you and @Aloysiusplaying chess at my house and then ..well you know what happened...

 

 

Posted

I do not recall 

Posted

If I drank that much I wouldn't recall either...

 

 

OH WAIT...

This might help you remember....

 

464925_3714681859777_406489457_o.jpg?_nc

Posted

Lmao 

Lmao 

tinytherese
Posted

This reminds me of when Dust and Jamie had their Fattest Loser challenge.

Anastasia13
Posted

This is a thing?

Posted

is undecided an acceptable answer?

Posted
On 4/25/2022 at 9:23 PM, tinytherese said:

This reminds me of when Dust and Jamie had their Fattest Loser challenge.

Ahhh... the beginning of the downfall of phatmass. All my mystique was ruined.

Posted
42 minutes ago, MIKolbe said:

@Jaime would turn this place around.

He's too expensive.

Posted

you get what you pay for....

Posted

Annual Phatmass Phamily Reunion officially cancelled for this year. Let's try again in 2023.

Posted

it's ok.. you'd flake on us anyways...

 

 

Anastasia13
Posted

Is this because you remembered I can be annoying?

Posted
47 minutes ago, Anastasia13 said:

Is this because you remembered I can be annoying?

remembering requires forgetting....

Anastasia13
Posted
59 minutes ago, MIKolbe said:

remembering requires forgetting....

So you are saying I am unforgettable? Aww, that’s so sweet. 

7CDF8093-FF07-4E5D-822F-DEE85F7CE38D.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...