Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

My first 2D animated short


Recommended Posts

Not A Mallard
Posted

I used to share my videos with this phorum back when I was a tween.

Today, I'm doing it again to share a breakthrough in my artistic ventures:

 

Posted

Nice!  Very well done!

Do you plan on giving the snowman any superpowers??

Not A Mallard
Posted

Re-uploaded it to my stop-motion Youtube channel:
 

 

On 8/26/2022 at 3:27 PM, Didacus said:

Nice!  Very well done!

Do you plan on giving the snowman any superpowers??

Thanks! I wasn't even planning on bringing him back.

Posted

DUDE!!!

 

Chili for $5!!  what the heck, man!

Posted
On 9/2/2022 at 2:18 PM, MIKolbe said:

DUDE!!!

 

Chili for $5!!  what the heck, man!

Its more  than 5$ a bowl at the Tim Hortons here in Canada, I can confirm that much.  But theres a donut and coffee included though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...