Lady Grey, Hot Posted September 7, 2022 Posted September 7, 2022 When I was much younger, I made a private Marian consecration without, I think a) having a good appreciation of what that entailed and b) being mature enough to actually make that commitment. I realized this (at least to some degree) about a year after the fact, decided it was not something I wished to continue with, and told Mary that I was withdrawing myself from her care in that way. At the time, I figured that probably ought to do the trick, but since then I have wondered if that was something I was "allowed" to do. It probably doesn't make a great deal of difference, but I'd still be curious to know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now