Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please pray for...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just found out a family at my parish lost one of their twin sons, suddenly, due to suffocation in the middle of the night.  He is 14-15 months old.

Posted

oh no!

They certainly have my prayers.

Posted

Thank you.

Archaeology cat
Posted

How heartbreaking. Praying

Posted

I found out, just a day or two before, the mom suffered a miscarriage.  God help them.

Archaeology cat
Posted

Oh goodness. Asking St Zélie for intercession - she knew that heartache.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

My my. I'll pray for them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...