An Old School Catholic Message Board

31 Day Rosary Challenge 2022

Seven77

Happy October! And Happy Feast day of St. Therese! I should have posted this earlier but there's this 31 the rosary challenge for the month of October, the month dedicated to the holy Rosary. Do you all know about it? It's an initiative of the Militia Immaculata  – – as a member I got the information a few days ago. Anyway, the idea is to pray the rosary – – whenever and wherever you can.  if possible,  share a selfie of yourself praying – – after finishing praying I would hope, holding the rosary in  your hand, etc. Pray a decade in the doctor's office, pray five while taking a walk or stuck in traffic, pray on your lunch break, pray as you prep your canvas,  pray as you do windmills in the street,  pray the whole thing – – 15 or 20 decades, in the chapel,  the possibilities are endless!

#31dayrosarychallenge

Join the Militia of the Immaculata for a 31 Day Rosary Challenge

set to begin on October 1st. 

The idea is to pray the Rosary at different hours and different places, doing what you do in your everyday life, whether that is walking, hiking or climbing, whatever outdoor or indoor event(s) you participate in.

Post your selfies on social media, using the hashtag #31dayrosarychallenge

or #31DRC and please tag us so we can use your videos

when updating our social media.

Let us pray for Our Lady's intentions

and peace and unity in our country and the world.  

“The Rosary is the ‘weapon’ for these times.” –St. Padre Pio

We need Families as well as Men and Women in all walks of life to join us during these 31 Days! 

Show your support this October,

begin whenever you can, and let’s keep this going for 31 days. 

Invite your friends and neighbors to join in the challenge.

(Copy and Share)

“Give me an army saying the Rosary and I will conquer the world.” –Bl. Pius IX 

At the end of the 31DRC, we invite You to make (or renew) your total consecration to Our Lady and to consider joining her MI Family!

Find out how (Click Here).

Join the Militia of the Immaculata as we begin

our 31 Day Rosary Challenge!

Let us “win the entire world for the Immaculata and, through her, for the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus,” as St. Maximilian Kolbe stated.