An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dont be a keyboard worrier

BarbTherese

BarbTherese

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hbx3o786vyad9xl8ce

'Keyboard warriors' don't evangelize, pope says, they just argue

https://www.usccb.org/news/2023/keyboard-warriors-dont-evangelize-pope-says-they-just-argue

Sticks and stones, and all of that jazz, You Holiness! :heart:

I went out and about aplenty when I had two good legs and could walk............and in the interests of The Gospel.  Pope Francis' words in the article just gave me a giggle..........what about those of us, Your Holiness, stuck inside, 77 years of age and in continual pain, in the main, with near on useless legs. rotfl   What about lurkers who read these blogs and discussion sites.  What about.............what about.............oh gosh, jolly heck, I cant be bothered becoming a keyboard worrier.   

Who are you to judge?

Don;t get me wrong, Pope Francis is tops is my book.............just not infallible but he wasn't speaking from the Chair of Peter.    At his age, too, he is allowed to be forgetful of all these others..........