Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

Howdy y'all!

Was clearing out my email and saw the one about PM closing forever and finally got over here to say....hello again?

Very cool that it's not going anywhere!

So, lots has happened since the last ninja-check-in.

I'm a college professor and a high school teacher now.

In fact, most of my inner sanctum are high school teachers.  

My oldest son is now in college, having graduated from Strake Jesuit College Prep.

My oldest daughter is going to be a junior at Incarnate Word Academy.

My youngest is going to be in 8th grade at St. Chris. (Shout out to Winchester - where ever you are).

DonJohn is still around, fighting the good fight.  So is the ShoverRobot and xphile too.

Anywho, Hi!

Kilroy the Ninja 

- I remain, the Arbiter of Prejudicial Termination

 

 

Posted

I can't believe you remembered your login.

  • 4 weeks later...
Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

Me too! lol

 

chrysostom
Posted

Hello! I came in 10 years after you! I teach too. Welcome back to the Last Catholic Phorum. The world closes in around...

little2add
Posted
1 hour ago, chrysostom said:

the Last Catholic Phorum

and greatest!

?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...