An Old School Catholic Message Board

Burning man

fides' Jack

In my opinion, the festival called "burning man" is aptly named.  From what I have seen, heard, and read, it has all the appearances of a demonic party where sin abounds, seemingly without limits.  If there are any places on earth worthy of God's chastisement, that festival would be near the top of the list.  It's a place where man can usher upon himself judgement and hellfire.

The news coming out of burning man is that 73,000 people are trapped due to extremely muddy conditions caused by excessive rainfall.  Is God washing away the filth?

Unfortunately, I think it's much more serious than that.  There are screenshots of texts, and reddit discussions, and posts on "conspiracy theory" pages on the internet that give us more clues.  Apparently roads are blocked off.  They're not just rained out, but they are now allowed to leave - or others to enter.  That would not be the case if it were just excessive rain and mud.  It's being said that FEMA is onsite, in hazmat suits.  Some people are saying there's an outbreak of ebola there.  I have no way to ascertain if that's true or not.

What I do know, and what I have been saying for the last 3.5 years (a very biblical number), is that far worse pandemics are on the way than covid.  The middle of this month marks the 3.5 year mark since the shutdown took full force for covid.  Mass was shut down for the vast majority.  It is fitting that the next stage of this apocalyptic insanity starts this month.  

I thought it was possibly starting up again with the "monkeypox" reports that came out a year or so ago, and I brought it up on a thread here on PM.  If this report of ebola is true, and there are far more signs that it is, then all should be prepared.  

I realize I'm a laughingstock on here.  But I recommend that you do not ignore this: start stocking up on much-needed supplies this week.  Get a lot of food that lasts a long time.  Canned goods may become like gold.  If you're not praying the rosary daily, then start today.  Make sure you have the ability to defend your family.

We have seen lately, wars and rumors of wars, famines, and earthquakes in various places.  We are seeing plagues and pestilences.  "Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved." Matthew 24:6-13

I always enjoy your posts Fides... I don't always agree, but I ain't laughing.

It's always a good idea to keep a healthy stock of supplies in your home.

Thanks Didacus.

I hope it's not the case and it's just a bunch of trolls posting nonsense.  And despite whatever anyone there may or may not deserve, I hope they all get out none the worse for wear and, if necessary, find conversion.

I did see a video later yesterday of Chris Rock getting out in the back of someone's pickup, so it can't be locked down quite as badly as some were suggesting.