An Old School Catholic Message Board

Palestinian Christians in Gaza

Machine_Washable

Machine_Washable

I do not spend much time online. Whenever I do I am shocked by how little American Christians seem to be concerned with Palestinian Christians. I worked for a Palestinian Christian for years. He was a boy when the Israelis pushed the Palestinians off their land. He remembers Sharon and unit 101 luring out Palestinian farmers and tempting them to break curfew to work their fields before the heat and then Israeli soldiers shooting them in their fields. The Israeli Army didn’t care about the religion of the Palestinians. 

Americans seem to think that Israelis believe that Christians are their friends. They may like America for how much you cover for them. But they don’t recognize your religion as legitimate. They don’t believe Jesus, Alayhis Salam, was a good man. Much less a Prophet. Or what you all believe. 

They have brutalized the Palestinian Christians in Gaza and the West Bank for decades. And forced Palestinian Christians to die in refugee camps. They have bombed Churches and killed untold numbers of Christians. 

I understand that America will never let a Muslim nation rise or be free of corrupt despots. But why don’t you force Israel to give the Palestinian Christian’s citizenship? Or offer them American citizenship? You all have so much power. Why do you let them treat your brothers and sisters like dogs in this way? You all could cut of Israeli’s funding tomorrow. You could stop sending money to Egypt’s Sisi tomorrow. Every ruler of Muslim lands in the region is in your pocket. You topple anybody who doesn’t bow to you. Israel knows this better than anybody. You could force them to take the Palestinian Christians out of this hell. But you don’t use this leverage. I don’t understand why. 

The East does not fit neatly into the packaged Western narrative.

2 hours ago, dUSt said:

I could be totally naive but at this point I think it has way less to do with beliefs and way more too do with land.

Let’s see, news is biased, religion is a tool of those in power over the last couple decades at least, yep. Land, and probably resources…