An Old School Catholic Message Board

Seven77

dUSt

I'm very sorry to have to share this news, phamily, but @Seven77 passed away. Seven77 was probably the biggest fan phatmass had, and his words here in the phorum were always kind and full of love and grace. I will miss him greatly. :(

Here's a note from his sister:

-----------------

Dear Family and friends of Harold,

May the peace of the Blessed Trinity flood your hearts. It is with great sorrow, yet hope in the promise of Jesus, I share with you that after valiantly and heroically fighting the good fight, Harold went home to God this morning, on the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

He went to the ER on Saturday, and after struggling with pneumonia, among other complications, he was called home.

I know that he would beg you to pray for the repose of his soul and for God's mercy upon him. May his good and holy soul, rest in peace.

Please know that I will post again regarding the details of his visitation and funeral Mass.

In the Heart of Jesus,

Sr. Grace Dominic (his sister)

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him.  

May he rest in peace

May almighty God bless us with his peace and strength, in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost 

Amen

This has me feeling very sad.  I really appreciated Seven77's posts.  I had great respect for his thoughtfulness and willingness to engage others even in the midst of his immense and increasingly difficult health challenges over the past several years.  @dUSt If you have Sr. Grace Dominic's contact info, please let her know that I and others on the phorum are praying for her and for their entire family as they mourn Harold's death and trust in his resurrection in Christ.  Please thank her (and thank YOU) for letting us know so that we can remember, pray, and give thanks for the many times and ways in which he brought Christ's light to us through his presence in this virtual space.

• 2 weeks later...