Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there a Tim Hortons in your neck of the woods?

Love the image by the way...  something you made yourself?

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Didacus said:

Is there a Tim Hortons in your neck of the woods?

Love the image by the way...  something you made yourself?

its this weeks, homepage cover

https://www.phatmass.com/ 

Edited by little2add
Posted
2 hours ago, Didacus said:

Is there a Tim Hortons in your neck of the woods?

Love the image by the way...  something you made yourself?

Believe it or not, it's AI generated. I've been experimenting with different phrases and going through lots of images to find ones that are really dope.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Done. Harold's passing made me miss phatmass and the phamily. I'd like to be on the phorum more, I just don't want the hammer. @dUSt can you please give my hammer to someone else? I promise to behave. 

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I don't wish to be a mediator of meh. i.e. Stop, hammertime = Stop the hammertime. 

Posted
5 hours ago, Ash Wednesday said:

I don't wish to be a mediator of meh. i.e. Stop, hammertime = Stop the hammertime. 

Your wish is my command. You have returned to peasant class.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...