Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

chrysostom
Posted

On being ordained a priest. You make us proud.

Posted

I second that emotion!

Posted

I third that emotion!

Posted

i literally was on the phorum just wondering how he was doing and this is the first thing i find! many blessings <3

Posted

Congratulations Father Phuturepriest! 

Posted

Congrats - may God forever keep you in His hands.

Archaeology cat
Posted

Congrats!

fides' Jack
Posted

Just checking in after a long absence and found this.  That's incredible!  Congratulations!  

@PhuturePriest Father, we will be praying for you.  The duty of priest is, today, one of the most difficult to do faithfully.  You have our support!  God bless you!

Norseman82
Posted

Ad multos annos!

Posted

Congratulations, PresentPriest!!

Posted

Can I ask where your first assignment is? Maybe a bunch of us can arrange to come to Mass at your parish and heckle you during your homily. (You know I'm kidding, right?)

Posted

I'd go!

 

  • 4 months later...
PhuturePriest
Posted

Not gonna lie, it’s a pretty sweet gig. 

On 6/5/2024 at 1:17 PM, MIKolbe said:

I'd go!

 

You wouldn’t dare violate the restraining order. 

On 5/29/2024 at 4:41 PM, the171 said:

i literally was on the phorum just wondering how he was doing and this is the first thing i find! many blessings <3

Despite all reasons to the contrary, they somehow decided this was a good idea. Who would have thought?

Credo in Deum
Posted

Congratulations! 

Posted
On 10/9/2024 at 10:36 AM, PhuturePriest said:

Despite all reasons to the contrary, they somehow decided this was a good idea. Who would have thought?

I've always heard that God works in my mysterious ways.

Posted
On 10/9/2024 at 11:36 AM, PhuturePriest said:

You wouldn’t dare violate the restraining order. 

Just think, as your Deacon, you would be able to tell me exactly what to do at Mass. (you could even tell me to do Penitential Act Form B!!)

The Presider is the decider!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...