Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

why the Dems presidential race was really lost


Recommended Posts

Posted

HINT:  it wasn't because of a lack of campaign funding or that the candidate was female or lack of favorable media coverage…

I may be wrong, but it could have been a lack of faith?

temp-Image-GPRO9-K.avif

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

She was just a plain horrible candidate who had to defend a horrible presidency...  It's not rocket science here...

Posted
On 12/10/2024 at 10:57 PM, Didacus said:

She was just a plain horrible candidate who had to defend a horrible presidency...  It's not rocket science here...

I agree. I am in the UK but she come across as a totally fake and thoroughly unlikeable character. And that laugh. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...