Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Anastasia13
Posted

Happy New Year!

CountrySteve937
Posted

Wow. I can’t believe this site is still up 😅 I haven’t been here in almost ten years ( I had to make a new account). Seems like not a lot of people post here anymore, sadly. 

Anastasia13
Posted
6 hours ago, CountrySteve937 said:

Wow. I can’t believe this site is still up 😅 I haven’t been here in almost ten years ( I had to make a new account). Seems like not a lot of people post here anymore, sadly. 

I think a lot of them are on the Facebook group, but I never got active there. I’m getting back into theology, and posting here from time to time.

It’s crazy-I joined over 20 years ago.

Posted

Happy New Year Pham!

On 1/7/2026 at 8:53 PM, Anastasia13 said:

I think a lot of them are on the Facebook group, but I never got active there. I’m getting back into theology, and posting here from time to time.

It’s crazy-I joined over 20 years ago.

We joined around the same time.  My New Year's wish is that this site outlives the internet!

CountrySteve937
Posted
On 1/7/2026 at 8:53 PM, Anastasia13 said:

I think a lot of them are on the Facebook group, but I never got active there. I’m getting back into theology, and posting here from time to time.

It’s crazy-I joined over 20 years ago.

Yeah, I don't do Facebook lol. Or really any social media anymore. I remember coming to this site when I was a junior in high school, before fully converting to Catholicism (my parents wouldn't let me convert). That feels like another lifetime now. 

 

The phorum looked much better back then, too, as far as web design goes. There was a group chat that was so fun/chaotic, too. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...