immaculata Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 Hey guys! Keep me in your prayers.. I'm leaving tomorrow for a 5-day retreat to Marytown! I'll be back on Tuesday........ All for the Immaculata, Katrina [img]http://www.marytown.org/image530.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marytown.org/image531.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marytown.org/image607.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marytown.org/image622.gif[/img]
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 wow! :freak: bye immaculata! w're going to miss you! keep us all in your prayers!
Colleen Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 Have a great time! Marytown is so gorgeous! God Bless.
lifeteenchick527 Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 hey...we all are going to miss you!!! Keep us all in your prayers! *hugs* :group:
dUSt Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 I will never forget the day I visited Marytown. Fr Pontifex took me there at about 3am in the morning for Perpetual Adoration. It was an awesome experience, and absolutely beautiful.
cathgirl Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 I thought you were gonna say 'for good' or something! That would have been terrible!!! Well, I hope you have a WONDERFUL time at the retreat! I'm gonna MISS YOU!!!! God Bless! :hearts:
Carnanc Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 wow that is awesome, I probably would have gone on that retreat had I found out about it earlier. I very much want to see Marytown. Have an awesome retreat. God Bless, you are in my prayers,
Ryslice Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Hey does anyone here no why St.Patrick isn't really viewed as the kind to fight off the devil? I know he taught people about the trinity with the 3 leaf clover but did he ever get confronted by satan himself plz post back to me!!!
immaculata Posted July 15, 2004 Author Posted July 15, 2004 [quote name='slywakka250' date='Jul 14 2004, 08:18 PM'] wow that is awesome, I probably would have gone on that retreat had I found out about it earlier. I very much want to see Marytown. Have an awesome retreat. God Bless, you are in my prayers, [/quote] Come to next year's retreat!! I'll be a young adult leader for that one!!
Paladin D Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 I need to go to a retreat sometime, God Bless and take care!
immaculata Posted July 15, 2004 Author Posted July 15, 2004 [quote] Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match..[/quote] I :wub: Fiddler on the Roof!!!! *dances around w/ a bottle on her head*
ilovechrist Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 i figured it went along with the current program..
HomeTeamFamily Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 i thought you meant leaving PM for good!!! whew thats a relief
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now