nikkan_hanil Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Hey, I said "carp", didn't I? [img]http://www.links.net/vita/trip/japan/spirit/yasukuni/pix/carp-gold.lg.jpg[/img] MY USELESS STUFF! ...uhhmm... [b]I smell of elderberries AT COOKING!![/b] [img]http://www31.ocn.ne.jp/~sonoka/illust/etc/0217.gif[/img] [img]http://www.gsarchives.net/neogeo/metal_slug_4/sprites/animated/playable/Trevor_shootU_east.gif[/img][font="Impact"][color=red]METAL SLUG RULEZ!!1!1!!!1!one!!1![/color][/font][img]http://www.gsarchives.net/neogeo/metal_slug_2/sprites/animated/MarcoHG_idle_canteen.gif[/img] ATTACK MY SAMURAI WARRIORS! [img]http://www.gsarchives.net/neogeo/samurai_shodown_4/sprites/animated/ukyo_win_left.gif[/img][img]http://www.gsarchives.net/neogeo/samurai_shodown_4/sprites/animated/kazuki_stance_left.gif[/img][img]http://www.gsarchives.net/neogeo/samurai_shodown_4/sprites/animated/haohmaru_stance_left.gif[/img] My favorite arcade dancing game! [img]http://www.coinopexpress.com/img_machines/img_2_2218.jpg[/img][img]http://www.coinopexpress.com/img_machines/img_2_2258.gif[/img][img]http://www.coinopexpress.com/img_machines/img_2_2217.jpg[/img] Ok, that's it for now. More later.
nikkan_hanil Posted July 15, 2004 Author Posted July 15, 2004 A one legged man plays DDR... [url="http://ebaumsworld.com/oneleg.html"]http://ebaumsworld.com/oneleg.html[/url]
nikkan_hanil Posted July 15, 2004 Author Posted July 15, 2004 More Stuff... GangstaRonald McDonald [img]http://www.fecalface.com/news2/archives/hiphopronald.jpg[/img] WWAD [img]http://66.34.242.211/byoink/images/wwadr1s.jpg[/img] Man Breast Feeding [img]http://www.tech-sol.net/humor/funpho4.jpg[/img] Asian Take Out [img]http://www.funnypop.com/pictures/data/504/13chinese_takeaway.JPG[/img] The "Perfect" Wife [img]http://www.funnypop.com/pictures/data/501/13wife.jpg[/img] Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia... [img]http://www.funnypop.com/pictures/data/501/13Chia.jpg[/img] I broke out into tears when I saw this: Advisory: Nudity [img]http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003310077,00.jpg[/img]
nikkan_hanil Posted July 15, 2004 Author Posted July 15, 2004 Holy Jokes! [img]http://www.divinesavior.net/Humor/5.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.divinesavior.net/Humor/7.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.divinesavior.net/Humor/6.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.divinesavior.net/Humor/humor.12.gif[/img]
nikkan_hanil Posted July 17, 2004 Author Posted July 17, 2004 NEO GEO POCKET OWNS YOU ALL!!*:headbang: *=especially you Game Boy players. [img]http://www.rpgamer.com/news/logos/ngpc/ngpc.gif[/img][img]http://www.studio42.com/vidgame/NeoGeoPocket/ngp.jpg[/img][img]http://www.rpgamer.com/news/logos/ngpc/ngpc.gif[/img] :ph34r: Fear the Kangaroos :ph34r: [img]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040707/040707_angrykangroo_hlrg_7a.vlarge.jpg[/img] [url="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5384244/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5384244/[/url] That's all for now... :toilet: [img]http://www.funnypop.com/images/porta_potty.jpg[/img]
nikkan_hanil Posted July 18, 2004 Author Posted July 18, 2004 This dumb little kid's blog says that George Bush flipped him off when he was protesting. [url="http://www.livejournal.com/users/jiveturky/185733.html#cutid1"]http://www.livejournal.com/users/jiveturky...733.html#cutid1[/url] Yeah, right! [img]http://sechskies.home.mindspring.com/BushProtestjuly9th17.jpg[/img]
nikkan_hanil Posted July 18, 2004 Author Posted July 18, 2004 (edited) Now this is [i]beyond[/i] stupid! A flawed site with distorted facts about George Bush. Contains profanity. [url="http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/"]http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/[/url] Edited July 18, 2004 by nikkan_hanil
ilovechrist Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 yeah... that kid's lying. but this other stuff is FUNNY!
the_rev Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 If you cant' cook, then you won't be buying a PM cook book correct?
nikkan_hanil Posted July 20, 2004 Author Posted July 20, 2004 This is hilarious. "The Icecream Machine" [url="http://www.pumpxtreme.net/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=11;t=5977"]http://www.pumpxtreme.net/cgi-bin/forum/ik...=ST;f=11;t=5977[/url]
nikkan_hanil Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 Out of all my years of surfing I finally did it. I [b]FINALLY[/b] found the most useless, pointless website ever. [url="http://www.homestarrunner.com"]Click Here[/url]
nikkan_hanil Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 It speaks for itself: [img]http://juelz.com/albums/fans/acr.jpg[/img]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 I like that ice cream machine one... ha ha! red rum? Just outta of nowhere it comes... lol
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 Here's one for ya... Bad avertising for Pepsi??? [img]http://2kad.net/gallery/pepsicoke.jpg[/img]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 This one always gets me! Secret?? No one told me! [img]http://2kad.net/gallery/bunker.jpg[/img]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 cloned.... [img]http://2kad.net/gallery/babyclone.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now