Colleen Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 [b]Prince John:[/b] I sentence you to sudden, instant, and even immediate death! [b]Marian:[/b] Oh. . . . Oh no. Please Sire, I beg of you to spare his life, please have mercy! [b]Prince John:[/b] My dear emotional lady, why should I? [b]Marian:[/b] Because I love him, Your Highness. [b]Prince John:[/b] Love him? And does this prisoner return your love? [b]Robin Hood:[/b] Marian, my darling. I love you more than life itself. :wub:
StColette Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Love it seems like only yesterday you were just a child at play now you’re all grown up inside of me Oh, how fast those moments flee Once we watched a lazy world go by now the days seem to fly Life is brief, but when it’s gone Love goes on and on :wub: :wub:
Colleen Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 [b]Prince John:[/b] *chasing Sir Hiss into the burning castle* You eel in snake's clothing!
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Jul 15 2004, 12:32 AM'] [b]Prince John:[/b] I sentence you to sudden, instant, and even immediate death! [b]Marian:[/b] Oh. . . . Oh no. Please Sire, I beg of you to spare his life, please have mercy! [b]Prince John:[/b] My dear emotional lady, why should I? [b]Marian:[/b] Because I love him, Your Highness. [b]Prince John:[/b] Love him? And does this prisoner return your love? [b]Robin Hood:[/b] Marian, my darling. I love you more than life itself. :wub: [/quote] :wub: that was soo *sob* beautiful1!
StColette Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Maid Marian: Help! Robin, Help! Robin Hood: "he rescues her" Marian, madam, will you marry me? Maid Marian: Darling, I thought you’d never ask me. But you could’ve chosen a more romantic setting.
Colleen Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 [b]Robin Hood:[/b] I'm sorry, I was just thinking of Maid Marian again. I can't help it, I love her Johnny. :wub: [b]Little John:[/b] Listen, why don't you stop moaning and moping and just marry the girl? :newlyweds: [b]Robin Hood:[/b] Marry her? You just don't walk up to someone, hand her a bouquet of flowers and say, "Hey, remember me? We were kids together, will you marry me?" :tiphat: It just isn't done that way. Besides, what do I have to offer her? [b]Little John:[/b] Well, for one thing, you can't cook. :spit: [b]Robin Hood:[/b] I'm serious Johnny, she's a high bred lady of quality. :plunger: [b]Little John:[/b] So she's got class, so what? [b]Robin Hood:[/b] I'm an outlaw, that's what! That's no life for a lovely lady like herself, always on the run. What kind of life is that? :blood: [b]Friar Tuck:[/b] Oh, for heaven's sake son, you're no outlaw. Why someday, people will call you a great hero. [b]Robin Hood:[/b] A hero? Did you hear that Johnny? We 've just been pardoned! [b]Little John:[/b] Oh, that's a gas. We haven't even been arrested yet! :crackup:
StColette Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Little John : On the world will sing of an English King a thousand years from now and not because he passed some laws or had that lofty brow While bonny good King Richard leads the great Crusade he’s on we’ll all have to slave away for that good-for-nothing John Incredible as he is inept whenever the history books are kept they’ll call him the phony King of England
Colleen Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 [b]King Richard:[/b] Friar Tuck, it seems that I have an outlaw for an in-law!
StColette Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Church Female Mouse: Friar Tuck, we’ve saved this. It’s not too much, but please take it for the poor. Friar Tuck: Your last farthing? Aw, little sister, no one can give more than that. Bless you both.
Colleen Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 [i]Too late to be known as John the First, he's sure to be known as John the wooooorst! A pox on that phony king of England![/i]
Aloysius Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Did anyone notice the point of the thread was not Robin Hood songs and quotes? lol.
StColette Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 (edited) You're just jealous cause you can't think of any of the quotes lol Edited July 15, 2004 by StColette
Colleen Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 . . . Al, hehe. [b]Sir Hiss:[/b] I tried to warn you, but no, no no, you wouldn't listen. Your tricks just never work, and now look what you've done to your mother's castle!
StColette Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Sir Hiss Coming, coming… ha, ha.. For I’m jolly good fellow Hoo, hoo, hoo Oh there you are, old boy. P.J. you won’t believe this but the stork is really Robin Hood.
Colleen Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 [b]Robin:[/b] We'll honeymoon in Paris! [b]Marian:[/b] Paris! [b]Robin:[/b] We'll have six children! [b]Marian:[/b] Six! *claps hands*
Colleen Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Hehe, remember when Friar Tuck says, "Get outta my church!!!"?
StColette Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Prince John: Aah! Hiss! Oh, you’ve hissed your last… hiss. Suspicious snake.
StColette Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Otto: Oh, take it easy on me Sheriff. What with this busted leg, you know, I-I’m way behind in me work, Sheriff. Sheriff: I know, but you’re way behind with your taxes too. Friar Tuck: OH, have a heart, Sheriff! Can’t you see he’s laid up? Come on, Otto, it’s better sit down and rest. Otto: Oh thank you again while he walks we can hear coins jingling Sheriff: Let me give you a hand with that leg. Oh. Upsy-daisy. Bingo! What they won’t think of next
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now