Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do you know what this means?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Can I be Taco King for a free taco? Pawease?

Edited by qfnol31
littleflower+JMJ
Posted
:rolling: oh dear oh my! :sweat: just when i thought i've seen it all!
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

hmmmmmmmm........see next post for answer

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

okay.........
























my answer is........................................














SINCE YOUR MAKING ME ANSWER NOW! :o




















































































































































YES. :ph34r:

RemnantRules
Posted

i don't want to even know this one....bump

Posted

Yay!

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[font="Courier"]i think Flower gets a medal for the loooooooongest post with the fewest words :P [/font]

RemnantRules
Posted

I


































































































































































































































































































































































































































AGREE! LOL :P

sorry had to do it!

Posted (edited)

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 15 2004, 03:05 AM'] Can I be Taco King for a free taco?  Pawease? [/quote]
Quit trying to be like Phazzan!




Phazzan!


thicke!


Flowery!


qfnol31!


Jason!



:crackup:

Edited by thicke
ilovechrist
Posted

taco king?!

who would want to be taco king?!












i wanna be PIZZA king :D

Posted

Just as long as I can maintain my domain over being the King of Caffeine.

Although... it's more like "caffeine junkie." Eh. THere are worse things to be addicted to.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted
:( im too nice
Posted

You missed the joke. :)


By the way, I work at Taco Bueno, hence "Taco King."

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='VanHooty' date='Jul 15 2004, 11:53 AM'] Just as long as I can maintain my domain over being the King of Caffeine. [/quote]
rats...
i haven't had enough caffeine lately to challenge that title..

Posted

ok i no there r free tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and all but is there a taco eatin contest or what

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

tacos, so very tasty and good for you, are overrated...

Chalupa, now that's a fine non-mexican food with a spanish name!

j/k! :)

Posted

nooooooo tacos, so very tasty and good for you, are the best !! :P

Posted

where r my free tacos, so very tasty and good for you, need to go to bed soon gettin tried

Posted

lol yeah I can tell you're gettin tired lol cause I'm hearing you speak over the mic and you are sounding really really sleepy lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...