Sojourner Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 [url="http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EXPLODING_TOILET?SITE=PAPOT&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT"]Read this story[/url] :rotfl:
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 I've always had a fear of this myself.. so it is true! it can happen!!!
pionono Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Now that is funny. I'll have to remeber this the next time I need to use one of those portable toilet deals.
StColette Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: well at least he's okay *snickers*
Sojourner Posted July 16, 2004 Author Posted July 16, 2004 Personally, of all the places I'd want to linger a while and have a smoke, a porta-pot is very, very close to the bottom of the list.
homeschoolmom Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Jul 15 2004, 07:16 PM'] Personally, of all the places I'd want to linger a while and have a smoke, a porta-pot is very, very close to the bottom of the list. [/quote] amen, sister...
nikkan_hanil Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 Umm..."methane" is fluffy air extraction, right?
StColette Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 Yes lol There was a incident like this involving a cow instead lol in "All Creatures Great and Small" lol its a true story about a young veterinarian a long time ago lol I laughed so hard when i read it.
nikkan_hanil Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 15 2004, 10:44 PM'] Yes lol [/quote] Soooooo...if someone was to like, fluffy air extraction near a candle, would it like...uh...blow?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now