Paladin D Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 What if we had a Catholic trucker, who had enough money (and risked his own safety) painting his cab and his own trailer with Catholic stuff? An image of the Pope, maybe a small Phatmass ad, Rosary, all the Catholic images all over it. Then he can give a priest a lift, have a [b]"rollin Mass"[/b] (to quote St.Colette) in the trailer, Confession, and etc. Then it can stop somewhere in an empty parking lot, setup a stage and have Phatmass perform. Then we can have cookouts, and such. I don't know, thought it was an interesting idea.
VeraMaria Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 haha, one of the brilliant things that come up in a PalTalk chat... JOIN
StColette Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 rofl I feel great that I helped inspired the "rollin Mass" lol
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 can i drive it? if we get one? oh oh oh!! pick me! :wave: Im a good driver!!!!
Spiritual_Arsonist Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 You guys know what the funny thing is??? I saw the title "Pope Truck" but could not see the poster's name due to a pop up, and I guessed Paladin posted this, and sure enough, he did. You are getting fruity over there Paladin in VA.
Crusader_4 Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 I think its a great idea the only thing i am weary about it is having a moving tabernacle. but besides that sounds like a great idea.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 ha ha! Great idea... all sponsored by phatmass or what? K of C too?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 maybe not mostly sponsored by phatmass, considering phatmass is in need of some bucks... but maybe as a fundrasing event! Kind of like a bake sale, but totally Catholic and no cakes and cookies! that makes no scense
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 I don't think you were supposed to get it... OR at least that's my opinion on my thoughts...
RemnantRules Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 Wow i really like the idea. Now Phatmass can def travel through the US. A US tour! And Since this Oct. it will start the year of the Eucharist that would be great to have adoration in the trailer!
Paladin D Posted July 16, 2004 Author Posted July 16, 2004 [quote name='Spiritual_Arsonist' date='Jul 16 2004, 12:28 AM'] You are getting fruity over there Paladin in VA. [/quote] I live in a very small town, which has a large truck stop. Help me. I'm a Yankee living in Dixie land.
StColette Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 hey !!!!!!!! There aint nothing wrong with Dixie Land lol
catholicguy Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 16 2004, 02:11 PM'] hey !!!!!!!! There aint nothing wrong with Dixie Land lol [/quote] Speak for yourself
StColette Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 [quote name='catholicguy' date='Jul 16 2004, 02:22 PM'] Speak for yourself [/quote] lol I am I've lived in Dixie Land all my life lol my dog is even name Dixie
Paladin D Posted July 16, 2004 Author Posted July 16, 2004 There is nothing exactly wrong with Dixie land in general, I just prefer my roots thats all. Even though many liberals live in the Northeast.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now