Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Are Invited To My...


Recommended Posts

theculturewarrior
Posted

You are cordially invited to my surprise birthday party, to be held in the Phatmass Grand Salon on Tuesday, July 20th, around 4:00 oclock in the afternoon. I'll arrive late, suspecting nothing as usual, at which point you will all jump out from behind the Bougainvillia and shout "SURPRISE!"

Beer, tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, Casual attire.

RSVP by July 18th.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i want to rsvp!

Posted

I wanna rsvp too lol Flowery and I will sing for you lol Any musical selection from "Babe" or " You Are My Sunshine" lol

Posted

I'll try to make it...if I have computer access, that is. :P

God bless,

Jen

Posted

Great. Btw can you translate that to Aussie time? :P

ilovechrist
Posted

tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? BEER?

i'm in :D

lil bull 04
Posted

sorry i can't be there but i want to!

Posted

*shhhh*

*we can't let TCW know of his surprise party..;)*

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

bump

Posted

well this party have some stomach settling tablets ? :|

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

I HEARD ITS A B.Y.O.B. invitation as well!! :o :shock: :freak:


























[b]B.[/b]RING [b]Y.[/b]OUR [b]O.[/b]WN [b]B.[/b] IBLE :nerd:

theculturewarrior
Posted

Ugh. I'm a bad birthday boy. It looks like I won't be able to devote much time to my own party! :(

Believe it or not, I've got a night class that's almost five hours long. And then I've got work and day class. (I HATE SUMMER SCHOOL!)

Anyway...I'll try to drop in for my surprise party, but if I can't make it, go ahead and surprise Jason or Zach. I think they could use a good surprise party.

Posted

I'll come, but I'll have pop instead of beer ;) :D

Posted

me too Cathgirl ! lol No :beer: for me lol

Posted

We'll just have to stick w/ the :pepsi:

Posted

That's right Cathgirl lol

cmotherofpirl
Posted (edited)

Why can't we have the surprise party early?

I want tacos, so very tasty and good for you, now! :eat:

Edited by cmotherofpirl
Posted

mmmmmmm tacos, so very tasty and good for you, :) you're making me hungry lol

  • 4 weeks later...
theculturewarrior
Posted

Cathgirl, it's COKE, not POP!!! :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...