VeraMaria Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 I'm at my dad's bank from 9-7 today, and I spent much of the week with the interns in another office...but today my dad decided to rescue me from that...he gave me a Power Point Presentation to make for him, but I just noticed this computer doesn't have Power Point so I have to wait for him to come bck...which will be in about 2 hours (he's at a meeting). I'm not even supposed to be on Phatmass.. So someone please talk to me...
VeraMaria Posted July 16, 2004 Author Posted July 16, 2004 I know...then I'd have pleenty of people to talk to, lol. It's been a long time since I've been bored...I always come up with SOMETHING to do, lol. *hums to herself*
lifeteenchick527 Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 well ill talk to you guys later then..bye vera....iam gonnago swim!! yaayy! lol later
VeraMaria Posted July 16, 2004 Author Posted July 16, 2004 Hey Alena Hope you're having fun swimming. I have to make a chart on Microsoft Excel for the vice-president of the bank...and I can't figre thast program out...
VeraMaria Posted July 16, 2004 Author Posted July 16, 2004 Jennie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol hi. It's about to pur...the window of the office I'm in faces the ocean and there's really dark clouds forming...:ph34r:
StColette Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 * hides for cover from the storm lol * any who lol Colleen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * help Vera punch holes in paper lol *
theculturewarrior Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 Hmmm...What rhymes with Vera? Vera la Soltera? Vera con Flojera? Vera no entendera? JK Vera con Panza Caguamera? Vera la Partera? Try it with my name.
theculturewarrior Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 Hmmm...What rhymes with Vera? Vera la Soltera? Vera con Flojera? Vera no entendera? JK Vera con Panza Caguamera? Vera la Partera? Try it with my name.
ilovechrist Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 i'm bored too.... our Check-in at these Suites is taking FOREVER!
theculturewarrior Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 PS Vera si lo que he escrito esta ofensivo, es que no se. Solo estoy bromeando. SB
VeraMaria Posted July 16, 2004 Author Posted July 16, 2004 No es ofensivo TCW (me puedes decir tu nombre para que tenga que llamarte TCW todo el tiemp? ) Tengo mejores Vera Heladera Vera Primavera Vera Madera Vera Calavera Vera la Pera you can go on and on..my brothers are mostly responsible for those
theculturewarrior Posted July 16, 2004 Posted July 16, 2004 Me llamo Justin, pero mis amigos me llaman Agustino.
VeraMaria Posted July 16, 2004 Author Posted July 16, 2004 Que quieres que te llame Y tienes que venir al chat hoy de noche para confundir a todos hablando espanol con migo!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now