An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatcatholic!

point5

The part in dairygirls topic where you were like Ill close my eyes and randomly come across a topic...oh eating JESUS' Flesh...LOL!!!!!!!!Brilliant!

phatcatholic

[quote name='point5' date='Jul 16 2004, 01:01 PM'] The part in dairygirls topic where you were like Ill close my eyes and randomly come across a topic...oh eating JESUS' Flesh...LOL!!!!!!!!Brilliant! [/quote]
probably somewhat uncharitable............but all in good fun :cool:

phatcatholic

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Jul 20 2004, 06:43 PM'] What do you do for a living PhatCatholic? [/quote]
right now i guess you could say i'm in a period of discernment. i just finished my masters in Counseling and Human Development, w/ an emphasis in Mental Health. but, i have been so drawn to Catholic theology this last year or so that i am considering going back to school for a theology degree. sometimes i think about the seminary too. recently, i've been drawn towards teaching, possibly theology at the college level. i think that would be cool. anyway, until i figure out what God wants to do w/ me next, i just work my little part-time job at Kroger (i worked at kroger all thru college) and i spend the rest of my time online learning about Catholicism, teaching it, and defending it.

pray for me bro.

pax christi,
phatcatholic

I will pray for you! I am getting my Masters in Theology right now! I am also trying to find work, which is it self more exhuasting then actually working.

Please pray for me!

If you work at Kroger that means that you are in the South, do you live in Dallas?

phatcatholic

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Jul 20 2004, 09:43 PM'] I will pray for you! I am getting my Masters in Theology right now! I am also trying to find work, which is it self more exhuasting then actually working.

Please pray for me!

If you work at Kroger that means that you are in the South, do you live in Dallas? [/quote]
theoketos,

the fact that i envy you tells me that i need to just get off my rear and start on a theology degree already! i will definitely pray for you. do you have any ideas for what you hope to do w/ ur degree? where do u go to school? i'm still trying to decide what school i would go to if and when i pursue another degree. i live in Louisville, KY. there's like 50 million Krogers here.

thanks for thinkin about me and keepin me in ur prayers.

pax christi,
phatcatholic

I am from Dallas, did my undergraduate work in Philosophy and Theology, at Benedictine College in Kansas (where sadly there are no Krogers). And now am working part time at a company as a clerk 25 miles away from where I live and go to school to make ends meet (better then min wage). I am going to the Unversity of Dallas. I am getting married in a year. I am living dangerously for the Lord.

Yours in the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary,

James Lewis III

PS thanks for one praying for me and two spelling my screen name correctly.

I attended the University of Dallas my freshman yewar for theology but left. I hope that you will attend the Phatmass 04 and watch your homies rap!!!

-Kiel

I would, but I do not really belong to a youth group here, and I thought that it was the only way you could go to that...