Soldier4Him Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 Thank you all for your prayers, it's been a blessing. I did it! I consecrated myself to Mary through the Militia Immaculata tonight at 6:30 after mass with one of my best (and holiest) friends at my side, along with another holy friend of mine. We went up on the alter in front of the Mary statue (so off to the side) and all went down on our knees and I made my consecration. Thank you Mary for your intersession! Make me yours alone!!!!!!! Thanks again everyone for your prayers!
StColette Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 Wooooohoooooooo Alissa Mama Mary is gonna be soooo happy I'm sure
Soldier4Him Posted July 17, 2004 Author Posted July 17, 2004 For sure Colette! As I was driving to mass, I just got this overwhelming sensation of love and I kinda looked up, and was like "You're smiling aren't you?" and Mary said "Yes!"
Soldier4Him Posted July 17, 2004 Author Posted July 17, 2004 AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you picked your feast day to enroll on yet?
Rebirth flame Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 i wanna get in on this, cuz i have read about it, but i don't know how... Some help here...? pllllllllleeeeeeaaaaase?
StColette Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 [quote name='Soldier4Him' date='Jul 17 2004, 01:04 AM'] AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you picked your feast day to enroll on yet? [/quote] I think I'm going to chose the Feast Day of the Assumption which is August 15th or September 8th which is when the Church celebrates the birth of Our Lady
Soldier4Him Posted July 17, 2004 Author Posted July 17, 2004 Rebirth~ go to www.consecration.com It'll give u all the info you need to know on what the MI is and how to enroll! Colette~SWEET! Let me know what you decide! I'll be praying for you!
Rebirth flame Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 thanx Soldier4Him!!!! i appreciate it! God Bless!
StColette Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 I'll be sure to post it when I decide which one most likely it'll be the on in September
Soldier4Him Posted July 17, 2004 Author Posted July 17, 2004 Rebirth~No problemo! Feel free to ask if you have questions! And I'm sure the many other Knights here on PM would be happy to help as well! Keep us posted on what you decide too! Colette~ Awesome! It's an amazing experience, and I will never forget my moment of consecration. Now I get to live it out! EVEN BETTER!
StColette Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 Mary has a great soldier on her side now Make us all proud
Soldier4Him Posted July 17, 2004 Author Posted July 17, 2004 [quote]Mary has a great soldier on her side now Make us all proud [/quote] Thank you! I will do my best!!!!!!!
StColette Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 Morph Consecrate means to dedicate oneself to a service or a goal or in this case to a person
Philippe Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 im goin to do it soon also but im still only 15 so i got some time to think about it and im not sure if i can devote myself that much yet since i cant drive but im starting to practice the things that MI does, like im makin rosaries and im gonna put miraculous medals on them and give them away if anyone wants one and stuff like that so hopepfully around this time next year ill be MI AWesome job Alissa! You made a huge commitment and i respect you tremendously for it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now