Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I created this thread to tell everyone:

stop making "personal threads"

They're really annoying. They make Open Mic look like a messy little pigsty.

so stop it.

that is all.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Hey! The only time I make a personal thread, is when I can't get a hold of someone, and then I just have the convo on the board ;)

Posted

Hmmm...

I see.

That's what I kinda said in another thread...don't worry Al, they'll die out ;).

Oh, and seeing as you hate the 39 page randomness thread in CA board, I'm not surprised :P

Posted

oh, and I guess it was directed at me...since I'm the last one who started a personal thread :ph34r:

Posted

Thorry...

Got carried away...:ph34r:

Posted

i dont hate it. i just never liked it :P

Posted

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Jul 18 2004, 04:07 AM'] i dont hate it. i just never liked it :P [/quote]
Well lucky I created mine before this :D

DONT TOUCH IT!! :angry:

Me put lots of work into it. Its my flesh and blood...of course not physically since its cyberworld out here, but you know what I mean, by the meaning i gave, and what i meant..

:drool:

Posted

That drool emotion is seriously bordering on a sexual harrassment law suit....

Posted

Al !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm bumping your thread :) lol

Posted

Bump

* Copies Jenni *

Posted

Spell my name correctly !!!!!!!!!!

Posted

ok good i was goin to ask for 1 to but is ok

Posted

WHAT THE HELL IS IT!!!!!!!!!

Jenny?

Posted

Oh my gosh you've known me almost 3 yrs and can't spell my name LOL its Jennie !!

Posted

AND ITS THE SAME RESULT ANYWAY

Jenni = Jenni
Jenny = Jenny

SOUNDS THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

but that's not how it's spelled :P lol

Posted

GEEZ EASE OFF...LOL

IM SORRY YOUR GRACE


* kisses hand *

:shock:


Hows that, YOUR GRACE :P

Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jul 18 2004, 06:59 PM'] but that's not how it's spelled :P lol [/quote]
[color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color][color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color][color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color][color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color][color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color][color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color][color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color][color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color][color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color][color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color]



[color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color][color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color]



[color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color]v
[color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color][color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]JENNIE[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...